다섯 (FIVE)

Elena Alexandra

I miss him so much right now. I need to call him but I remember that my dad told me Sehun is a bad boy. But , for me he isn't like that. He is kind and he is friendly. I take out my phone from my handbag and call him. I hear his sexy voice makes me melt on him and makes me going wild. "여보세요?" His voice clearly makes me going crazy now.

"Sehun , how are you today?"  I ask.

"yeah it's fine Elena. How about you ?"

"Same...Sehun?" My voice becoming a little bit shy cause I've never be like this before.

"Yes?"

"I miss you..." Yes , I was shy to tell him that I miss him so much.

"I miss you too babe.." He smile.

I know he really miss me now and he wants me to stay with him. Suddenly , my dad coming and i quickly hang up the phone call. My dad sit beside me and he give me a present for me.

My birthday is already pass maybe he forget to give it.  "I'm sorry that i forgot to give you a special gift so , here" I smile happily and I open the present that my father give me.

After I open my present , i take out my black sweatshirt with white cap and also black skinny leggings. I hug my father and I was thankful that my dad know what I wants. "Thanks dad ! This is soo expensive.." My dad smile and he have another present for me.

I hear the voice of a puppy that i clearly my dad give me a puppy. "Here your new baby. It's a cute puppy" My dad smile again. I carry that cute puppy and I give a kiss. I really really happy cause i have a father like him.

"Thank you so much dad for give me all special present."

"It's all you want , Elena..."

"Dad , where's mom ?"

"Your mom visiting your brother at hospital"

"I need to visit him too. Can I dad?"

"Sure , you can my dear"

I carry my birthday present and also my cute puppy. Before I go to visit my brother , I hug my dad tightly and lots of love to him. "Thanks dad for give me happy today" I give him a smile and I walk through the lift in front my dad's office.

Arriving at hospital , I put my puppy inside my handbag and keep him aside. I visit my brother and suddenly I saw Sehun was there sitting beside my brother.

I was surprise that he was there and he never told me that he was visiting him. He smile at me and he kiss me. "You should call me before you visit my brother." I hitting his shoulder and he take my hands and he hug me. "Shh shh.. I'm sorry baby.. I forgot to call you" He smile.

My puppy started barking and she want to let out from my handbag. Sehun carry my puppy and he give her a food because she's hungry. He such a material boyfriend.

How can I fall in love with him ? He is so nice and kind. "What's her name?" He ask. I've never put her name yet and i don't know what should i call her. "I-I don't know..." I lied. Sehun smirk and he giggled. "I think Vivi is perfect for her. Cause she is cute." he give a kiss at my puppy Vivi and he put it in my handbag.

I take his hands and go at outside from ward room. I hitting his shoulder again cause he never told me that he come here first without me.

"You should tell me before you come here !" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry babe , I-"

"You... soo rude ! You need to be punishment !"  I hitting his shoulder and suddenly he kiss me.

"But , you like it huh?"

"Shut up you idiot !" I yelled at him again.

"Kiss me , Elena"

" No !" I push him away but he won't.

"Kiss me or else i will rape you"