Secrets

Lucas was at the door step staring at us Riley was holding my hands and we were close to each other ''And? what is happening tell me?'' she says again ''Nothing, now I can't speak to Maya?'' Riley nod at him ''You girls are doing something and I'll find out what is it'' Lucas walked away angry ''That was close'' I said. Riley smiled at me and kissed my cheek, then we walked to her house. We were holding hands but I was thinking...what if he saw us? what if he is starting to have ideas that me and Riley he is decided to know if what's happening between us two. Then she pulled close to her and kissed me passionatley ''What's wrong Maya?'' she asked ''Nothing honey, I'm just thinking you know'' I answered ''About what? Don't you love me?'' she asked with a sad face ''Yes honey I love you I really do I'm just scared that Lucas finds out something like, he finds out we have something, he probably would tell everyone at school, and maybe your parents find out'' my words flow. She starred at me and said ''Nothing is gonna happen because I won't let anyone keeps me away from me, do you understand Maya?'' I smiled and hold her tight.

Lucas POV

Somethings happening between Riley and Maya. They were both doing something when I walked in, and they were holding hands. The new girl steals my girl away like who the fuck she thinks she is. I'm so mad like I want Maya, I bet Farkle could help me out gonna text him but I don't have his number gonna look it up.

''Hey Farkle it's me Lucas''-Lucas

''Lucas? Umm how did you get my number?''-Farkle

''I have a question''-Lucas

''Tell me''-Farkle

''What do you think about Riley?''-Lucas

''Um I don't know she's cool, great hair, nice smile, she's funny... why you ask?''

''Nothing I just wanted to know''-Lucas

''What you think about Maya''-Farkle

''She's so beautiful I love her eyes, she's so cute''-Lucas

''You should talk to Riley maybe you guys have something in common''-Lucas

''I will she seems cool''-Farkle

I know I update this story 1 year ago but I will be back with more of this story. Enjoy :)