A Lesbian Story

I hope everyone had spend some great great holidyas!

I stop there my eyes widen ''Fuck'' Riley whispered. She gets up quickly ''What I do with this?!'' I ask hesitate she took it off from my hands and hide it under her pillows ''Quickly hide in here!'' she say to me ''But Riley I am naked just let me put my undies'' I answer ''No, get inside move that cute ass in here and stay there'' I walk inside her closet ''Stay here'' she said. I stay there naked inside her closet I am so fucking scare but this is turning me on. I hear someone knocking the door "Riley?, can we come inside?" I hear the voice of a women probably her mom "Yeah come in guys" Riley answer while wrapping her self in a towel "Honey we...? Why are you naked?" the women ask "I was about to take a bath" she replies "Riley, Riley look what I draw for you at school, its you mommy, me and daddy" the little boy says "Thanks Auggie" she say with a big smile on her face "Where is dad?" Riley ask "He is  at the supermarket and we have to leave you cause Auggie has an appointment with the doctor" the women while kissing Riley's forehead "Bye mom, bye Auggie" she wave at them. The door closes then Riley approaches to the closet, opens it and kisses me on the lips her tongue feels so good, she bites my lips and outs her tongue inside my mouth. My pussy is soaking wet, my cheeks are turning red she stops and whispers "Is it wet?" her fingers inside my small pussy "It feels so good Riley" I moan "Your pussy is so tight" she smirks. Her fingers inside of me are the best feeling ever. She keeps on fingering me "Its so wet and tight" Riley says, my cheeks are so red I can't . She kisses me and fingers me at the same time this is the best orgasm ever. She grab my hand and throw me to the bed "Riley, are we gonna continue with this?" I ask "This is the beginning of a lesbian story" she smirks at me. I was there laying down on her bed naked "Lets continue with this" she says I take the dildo from under the pillow and give it to her "No we are not gonna use that" she says. She goes to her closet and takes of  a box "Put on this" she says. There were handcuffs I put them on this is so fucking weird bug at the same time erotic then she takes of a I don't know what was it but it was something you use to heat the horses she grabs the dildo and stick it up my pussy "Fuck yes!" I scream "Do you like that?" she asks "Yes!" I answer then I feel she hits me on the ass "Oh!" I moan "Yes mam" she says. I was so horny my pussy was wet I think I will squirt in any second "Do you want to cum?" she asks "Yes mam I want to" I answer. Riley was fucking me with the dildo "Oh, I am gonna...!" I squirt it was the best feeling ever. Riley stares at me "This is just the beginning" she smirks. We finish and then I put on my clothes and went home. That night I couldn't stop thinking in Riley that was the best feeling ever. Every time I think about her I het so horny and when she says that it was just the beginning makes more horny. I love Riley so much.