We climbed into the limo that would take us to the reception, where we would have the dinner and all the dances afterwards. I cuddled into Niall and he hugged me to his chest. His hands wound through my curly locks and he twirled them with his finger. I sighed; he would never understand how much I truly loved him.

I looked up at him with a smile on my face. I reached my hand up to cup his cheek and pulled him down to me for a sweet kiss on the lips.

“I love you Niall, with all my heart.” I tell him.

He smiles and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

“I love you too Harry, forever and ever,” he replied.

*-*

The dinner turned out fantastic! All the boys prepared a toast for us that left both Niall and I in tears by the time they were done. I knew that we all were going to be best mates for life and I am happy that they have supported Niall and I’s relationship through all of this.

We all began to eat and you could hear the chatter going on throughout the room. I moved my foot towards Niall’s and nudged it. He looked at me and smiled and took my hand into his under the table. I placed my head on his shoulder and thought that I could spend the rest of my life doing this.

We both fed each other. I know it is something of a cheesy romance movie but I loved it. When the dinner was over, we both got up to mingle with all the guests that had come to our reception. I got to meet all of Niall’s family and he got to meet all of mine. I have to say, his family is quite the funny bunch, not to mention how many of them like to drink!

When they had cleared the table away, Liam announced that it was time for our dance as a couple. I let Niall choose the song for the dance and had no idea what song it was. He wanted it to be a surprise.

We made our way to the dance floor and I wrapped my hands around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist. He had his head snuggled into my chest and I could feel him breathing.

The song began to play and a smile appeared on my face when I realized what song it was.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I’ve never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don’t know how you do what you do
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amazed by you

I leaned my face down and placed a kiss to the top of Niall’s head. A tear began to fall down my cheek, I loved him so much.

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

I don’t know how you do what you do
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amazed by you

Every little thing that you do
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getter better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amazed by you

The song started to end and Niall looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I smiled at him and leaned down to capture our lips together. Our lips molded with each other in perfect harmony. It was by far one of the best kisses of my life, most of which coming from Niall.

“I love you so so much,” I told him.

“Not as much as I love you,” he said and smiled.

I looked out to our guests and saw that they ALL had tears in their eyes after watching us dance and then there was a round of applause. It was truly the best feeling in the world having your husband dance with you to the song that would be known as “Our song.”

The rest of the reception went really well and one by one people started file out. Pretty soon it was just my parents, Niall’s parents and the boys left in the building. I kissed my mother and Robin goodbye and said that I would call them as soon as our plane landed.

The boys and Niall and I did one final group hug and promised that we would call each other. They all left and it was just Niall and I alone.

I pulled him in close to me and grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him in for a rough kiss. I bit his lower lip asking for permission and he responded by opening his mouth. I darted my tongue in and explored everything that I could. Our tongues did a dance with each other and neither of us backed down. I pulled away so that I could breathe.

“I have wanted to do that all night,” I told him.

A blush creeped up on his face and I just giggled. He was so adorable when he was blushing.

“Me too,” he said.

We drove back to our shared flat and Niall carried me up the stairs bridal style across the threshold. I just snuggled into him once again and he led us to our bedroom.

We made love again that night, and it was absolutely incredible. I cuddled into Niall after we had finished and felt my eyes becoming heavy. He played with my hair for awhile and pretty soon, my soft snores filled the room. I was still able to hear what he whispered to me in my sleep.

“Every little thing that you do, baby I’m amazed by you” and he too soon fell asleep.

There you have it! They are finally married at last. I don't know when the next update will be, so just watch for when I do update. Comment and tell me what you thought of the wedding!