Chapter six

My dad told me that if I keep my grades up for the rest of the year, he'd buy me a professional camera, because I'd been getting annoyed with my camera because it doesn't have shutter speed and I take pictures of animals a lot and when they move, my camera ends up with a bad, blurry picture. So now I'm working my ass off to keep my grades up and hoping to god I pass my algebra finals that are coming up in a month and a half...
Okay, next chapter! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yes, I'll admit, I am jealous. I'm jealous of every minute you spend with him
~Colleen Houck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James stared at the noticed board in the common room.
Hogsmeade.
He glanced over the notice, seeing the date for the first visit to the village was this weekend. He smiled slightly. Hogsmeade visits were always a source of fun. Fred and James usually dragged Scorpius and Teddy off to Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes where his uncle had moved the shop to after the first one had been destroyed by Death Eaters in the Second Wizarding War. Then the four boys would always go to The Three Broomsticks for butterbeer.
James turned back to the fireplace, where he, Fred and Scorpius (who had taking to residing in their common room more than his own after first year) were lounging around, procrastinating homework. James plopped into an armchair.
"Hogsmeade this weekend." He commented nonchalantly.
"I saw. Teddy joining us again? Or has he too many Head Boy duties to ever spend time with us?" Fred joked.
"I don't know. It's been three weeks. I actually had to talk with him by sending a bloody letter. I couldn't find him anywhere so I had to write a letter and send it with Ace. It was ridiculous. I think he's avoiding us." James said, frowning.
"Probably thinks if he gets caught with us, McGonagall will think he's pranking with us again and take his badge." Scorpius snickered.
"Nah, dad told me his dad was a prankster and head boy."
"But that was when Dumbledore was Headmaster. We all know how strict McGonall is." Fred rolled his eyes.
They all looked up as the portrait swung open. Teddy Lupin raced in, his hair a bright pink an his cheeks flushed.
"Finally! The man we were just talking about!" Fred shouted.
Teddy's head snapped in their direction.
"Oh, Fred, Scorpius, James. I'm sorry I've been so busy lately."
"Three weeks." James nodded solemnly.
"Yeah... Head Boy is a lot harder than I thought. Anyways, Hogsmeade weekend. I know we all go together, but I told Victoire I'd spent some time with her as well, but the rest of the visit is all good. How's that sound, lads?" Teddy grinned down at them.
James noticed Teddy's hair turning a deep auburn.
He saw Scorpius and Fred nodding in agreement and on reflex, nodded as well. Teddy nodded at them and grinned.
"Well, I have to go. More duties and a hell of a lot of homework. See you all this weekend." And he raced out the portrait again.
James sighed. As much as he loved his cousin, she annoyed the hell out of him in times like this. Didn't she know that Hogsmeade visits were the time for the four of them to just hang out? Now she's butting in. James sighed. Teddy never really used to cut off their time together. But now that he has Victoire, it seems he does it all the time. Not that James was jealous of Victoire. Nope. He just missed his god brother. That's all.