An attack in the village of greenvil

Aphmau's P.O.V

We kept moving. I carried my sword with me the entire time. I wasn't risking being attacked again. Im not in a good mood so who ever tries to mess with me has a huge death wish..

Ross: *yawn* im tired..

Max: lets walk at least 2 more miles before we take a break.

Travis: um g-guys..

Katelyn: what?

Travis: t-the map.. i-its gone..

Aaron: oh.great. Now were lost..

Ok.. Im gonna lose it.. I took a deep breath

Aphmau: maybe we can find a village or something.. Then we can get a map from there

Vylad: that sounds good

Amber: whats phoenix drop like?

Nicole: ya?

Kristella: i'v been there before on a mission. It's really nice

Aaron: MOST of the people are nice.. When we get there watch out for 3 people Britany, Jack, and Kevin

Amber: what did they do?

Aphmau: stupid things i wish not to speak about right now

We walked in silence. Eventually we all took a break. I took a drink of water and ate a carrot.

The more I thought about what the person did the more anger boiled inside of me. What if he/she came for my friends next..

Someone interupted my thoughts

Kristella: heh.. Why not play truth or dare eh? You know.. To get your mind off things?

Aphmau: that sounds good..

We all sat in a circle.

Kristella: aph truth or dare?

Aphmau: truth

Kristella: whats your favorite color?

Everyone: PURPLE!

Aphmau: yup haha. Kawaii chan truth or dare?

KawaiiChan: truth!

Aphmau: whats your fav animal?

KawaiiChan: all of them of course aphmau senpai! Hehe aaron kun truth or dare?

Aaron: dare

KawaiiChan: I DARE YOU TO KISS APHMAU SENPAI!!!!!!

Aaron: ok!

He leaned forward and we kissed. All the girls squeeled hysterically.

Aaron: zane truth or dare?

Zane: DARE BRING IT!!

Aaron smirked

Aaron: i dare you to eat a spider

Zane: WH-WHAT!!! N-NO OH NETHER NO!!

Aaron: ok chicken

Zane: UGHHH F-FI-FINE!!

Travis grabbed a spider

Travis: hehe open wiiide

Zane opened his mouth. All of a sudden we heard an explosion. Zane quickly closed his mouth and grabbed the spider and put it on aarons head.

Aaron grabbed the spider and squished it

Zane: ... o_o ...

We all ran towards the explosion. It was a village. GreenVil village.. It wasn't very big but i ran inside.

There was fire everywhere. Thugs were running around with guns. I saw a small boy hiding behind a barrel.

Villagers were screaming. I couldn't take it anymore. I held my sword high into the air. Light struck me and i was in my lighthenian form.

Aphmau: I, ATHENA, ORDER YOU TO LEAVE THIS VILLAGE ALONE AT ONCE OR YOU SHALL HAVE TO FIGHT ME!

Everyone froze and looked at me. Thugs ran towards me but they couldn't even get close. They all got knocked back by my sheild magics.

Aaron ran towards me. He froze most of the thugs on the northern part of the village.

Amber and nicole both grabbed there daggers and started fighting the thugs.

Cadenza used some sewing pins and fought off the thugs. KawaiiChan was scratching them and kiki summoned a loyal tiger.

Lucinda threw some potions and laurance, vylad, and zane transformed into there shadow knight form. Garroth grabbed his sword along with travis and dante.

Ross started biting them, sky grabbed his butter sword, jin grabbed his iron one, and barney threw dirt.

Katelyn gave max one of her fire fist swords and they both fought off some thugs.

I closed my eyes and a light filled the entire village. The thugs all collapsed. The village was back to normal and all the villagers were healed. It looked as if nothing happened at all.

Laurance zane and vylad transformed back and everyone put there weapons away.

I transformed back as well. All the villagers ran towards us

???: lady athena!! Its such an honor.. Thankyou thankyou thankyou

Aphmau: it wasn't just me.. And there is no need to thank me.

???: OMG ATHENA!

???: mommy!!! she is the goddess we discussed yesterday in class!!! SHE IS REAL!

???: its such an honor!!

They offered us a place to stay the night. We gladly accepted.

We went into the house they offered us. I collapsed on a bed.

I sat up and aaron sat next to me. I leaned on his shoulder

Zane: well good night everyone imma go to sleep!!!

Travis: nuh uh! You still gotta eat the spider

Aaron: ya!

Zane: grrrr

        *IMPORTANT*

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions or comments make sure to comment! Also im having a contest. "First one to guess my favorite color gets to be a character in my book" thanks for reading! Also sorry if i make any mistakes or typos! Im typing fast so i dont keep you guys waiting :3!

Bai! 😘😘