Chapter Thirteen.

Joe's POV...

We stood outside the building hugging most probably the last time i could hold him like this, if I wasn't so stubborn we could have been together for a very long time.

"You're over thinking yourself again, stop putting yourself down like this, Joe i love you and I wouldn't change you for the world, now kiss me" he didn't have to tell me twice, I grabbed the back of his neck and dove in for his lips pressing mine against him i felt him smile against my lips as i pushed my tounge into his mouth with out his permission.

"Wow, I did not see that coming" we pulled apart at the sound of a mans voice close by, we looked over and Issacs army buddies were all standing there looking at us with shocked looks on there faces.

I reacted immediately pulling my gun out aiming it at them.

"Wow, hey we swear we had no idea what Jim was doing, we're on you're side here not his, Issac you have to believe us no matter what we have always cared for you" the man said looking at Issac with nothing but truth in his eyes so i put my gun down and looked towards Issac.

"I trust you" he stepped forward and everyone crowded around him in a big group hug, after a moment when i knew they weren't going to let go of each other I cleared my throat, when they all stepped back i pulled Issac to me showing them his mine.

"So tell us when did this happen? I mean we didn't even know you were gay"

"Not long actually, Mr stubborn over here wouldn't accept what was there between us" he said looking up at me with nothing but love.

"My apologies" i kissed his cheek making him smile blushing.

"I don't really wanna interupt this but it's time to go in"

"Joe i need you to promise me something" Issac asked, I turned to him giving him my full attention.

"What ever happens in there please don't think differently of me"

"Why would I"

"Just promise me okay?" He said interupting me.

"Okay, I promise"

We walking into the building and it looked like a normal gym though in the middle was a boxing ring and a crowd was around it talking amongst themselves though it went silent when we went in, a path was made for us to walk though and there standing in the gum was Jim talking to Oscar.

When we reached the ring i grabbed Issacs arm stopping him, he looked over at me confused so i lent over and pressed my lips to his, whispers could be heard around us though I didn't care if this was our last kiss then i was going to enjoy it.

"I love you"

"I love you too Joe" He turned and got into the ring and Oscar the scared little shit he was scampered out of the ring like hell was on his heals.

Issac and Jim stood there stareing at each other not saying a word not moving an inch, steven the computer guy got into the ring and patted both men down for any weapons, when he knew they were both clear he stood between them.

"Alright, the fight today is between Issac and Jim, now no one is aloud to interfere there is no weapons aloud just these to men fighting once and for all.... To the death" he chocked out the last part and everyone around the ring gasped at the news, clearly they thought this was just a plain old fight, looks like there in for a show.