Chapter 11

Today was Thursday and I had missed 2 days of school which meant two days of make up work. I'm pretty sure they learned something new that I had to learn. I woke up and got in the shower and put on my stupid uniform. I really hated the fact that I had to wear a skirt. Skirts weren't my thing I would normally wear joggers, sweats or jeans. I heard someone in my house so I grabbed a knife from my room. And yes, I keep weapons in my room so I can be safe at all times. I walked down the stairs slowly keeping the knife pointed in the direction of where I was heading to. I looked in the kitchen and saw Ten.
"Ya Ten, stop sneaking in my house without telling me! I could have killed you!" I sat the knife in the sink and hopped on the counter behind where Ten was cooking. He turned around and walked to me putting his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
"Ten stop you have to cook the food!" I point to the food as he groans.
"You better be lucky I was cooking, we will continue!" He points at me with a smirk before cooking again. He finished and set the plates on the table as we eat.
"So has Mariah tried to touch you yet?" I asked since I was curious because she sat right next to him.
"Yeah but I push her hand away, she confessed to me yesterday. It was awkward because she was at my house when she confessed." He tilted his head as I laugh because it was adorable.
"Wait how did she know where you live?" He shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know I guess she stalked me." He finishes his food and placed it in the sink. I finished also and handed it to him as he put it in the sink. We both decided to walk to school. As soon as we got there people gave me dirty looks and whispered to their friends. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker with Ten. I heard some of the things while a froup of girls stopped by me.
"I can't believe she cheated on Ten with Taeyong!" I turned and walked to her pissed.
"What did you say?" She chuckled with a smirk on her
lips.
"How could you cheat on Ten? He doesn't deserve this!" I clenched my fist getting ready to punch her.
"What the hell are you talking about, why would I cheat on him?"
"You were kissing all up on hi-" I punched her in the face as I felt someone grab me and pull me back as I tried to charge at her again.
"Woah babe, chill!" Ten says holding both of my hands. I got out of his grip and charged at her again. I managed to hit her a good three times before Ten grabbed me again. The principle came as he grabbed both of us. I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair next to her.
"Okay so, tell me who started it?" He sat back in his seat.
"She was making false rumors about me and was testing me so I hit her!" I simply said not caring if I was going to get suspended.
"Lee jongki you are suspended! Cho Haneul you have detention!" I was kinda glad that I didn't get suspended. I walked out as she was obviously pissed. I saw Ten there waiting for me as we walked to class.
"Did you get suspended?" Ten asks as we made it to class.
"No I just got detention." Ten pecks my lips before we walk to our seats.
"Why are you always kissing Ten in front of me?" Taeyong sounded annoyed.
"Mian, I'll stop." I said avoiding him staring at me.
Taeyong POV
I really hated when Ten would kiss her, mostly because it would always happen when I would appear like it was to make me jealous. I really liked her and all she did was make me jealous with all the things she did with Ten. I was fed up with all this mess so I decided I was going to tell Ten my feelings. I feel that he will understand me and help. After the bell rung for lunch I caught up with Ten.
"Ya, Ten!" He turned and walked to me.
"Hey, wassup?" He puts his hands in his pockets.
"See, it's hard to say and it might be long, but I like Haneul too, I know you two are dating and I just really like her. She's been driving me crazy for the past few days and you two being in a relationship isn't making it any better. I automatically get jealous and think many things. But I try and feel happy for your relationship because your my best friend and I didn't want to end that. I really hope you understand." I put my head down hoping for a good answer.
"Ah no wonder why you've been like that lately, I understand you also I guess I'll try to cope with it but if you hurt her I'm going to kill you because I've been waiting to date her since we met." A smile plastered on my face.
"I won't hurt her I promise!" He sighed and smiled.
"Alright I'll go tell her that I want to break up." He walked away as my insides threw a party. I walked to lunch with the other guys as they brought the girls from when we went to Haneuls house. I sat next to mark.
Haneul POV
I saw Ten running towards me as he stopped right in front of me.
"Hey, uhm Haneul... I know this might hurt but please forgive me. Can we end this relationship and continue as best friends? Please don't be mad at me." I felt sad but understood.
"I forgive you, and we will continue as best friends. But don't be that weird person that doesn't talk anymore after this. I really need you as a person to talk to!" I smiled as I felt a bit relieved that he would still be my bestfriend.
"I won't, don't be sad alright? Keep that smile on your face. I don't never want to see you sad!" I nodded and smiled as he hugged me. I hugged back, the hug lasted about 2 minutes he kissed my forehead and we walked to lunch and sat with the boys. I sat next to Taeyong and Ten sat right next to me.
"Hey guys!" I wave as they look up at me from their plates.
"Hey Haneul! Is it okay if we go to yours again today?" Mark says as they all waited for me to answer.
"Sure why not, my house is boring without you guys!" They all cheer and I smile. The bell rung as we went to our classes. I decided to do my make up work in class so I didn't have to do it when I got home. I was Mr. Smiths favorite student besides all the talking me and Taeyong started. Taeyong was a real pain in the butt but I guess I got used to it. I didn't even notice I was staring at Taeyong until he waved his hands in my face.
"What are you looking at me for? Are you finally noticing how handsome I am?" He smirked as I hit him.
"No, your still ugly!" I retorted.
"Am I ugly if I do this?" He leans in as my eye widened but then I close them. I sat there but felt nothing.
"You actually wanted me to kiss you huh?" He chuckled as I blush from embarrassment.
"I don't want you to kiss me, big head!" I pout looking away.
"You know deep inside you want to call me daddy huh?" I gasped as I turned to him as he had a big grin on his face.
"No, why would I call you daddy?" I cover my cheeks from him seeing them as bright as a tomato. Many emotions flowed through me everytime Taeyong messes with me. I shook it off because he doesn't even like me so why think these things. The bell rung and I met with the boys and we all walked to my house. We walked in and I went straight to my room to change into more comfortable clothes. Someone knocked on my door as I put on my shorts and walk out. I walked out and it was Taeyong.
"Why do you always wear shorts?" He asks as we both walked downstairs.
"Because I want to, got a problem?" I smirk as he glares at me.
"Yes I have a problem!" He snared making me chuckle.
"Than solve it!" He covers my bottom with his hoodie tied around my waist.
"Really?" He smiled then nods. I roll my eyes and go in the kitchen.
"Is anyone hungry?" I yell catching all of their attention.
"Yeah!" They all said in unsigned and continued playing Nerf war. I started to cook dwejang Chigae (beef and vegetable stew) and Galbi (beef short ribs). This was going to take a while to make so I watched hem in the process of making food. They played Nerf war like they were in call of duty. They hid behind the couch, snuck up on the members, and acted like they were dead too. It cracked me up but I wasn't just watching everyone my eyes would stay landed on Taeyong. Why? I do not know. I finished cooking and called them to eat. We all sat at the table eating. I sat on the end, then Taeyong, Mark, Doyoung, Ten, Johnny, and Jaehyun. We all talked and joked about each other as we ate.
"Hey guys lets play a game!" Mark said as everyone groaned.
"Please don't let it be that one dancing game we are not prepared to die thanks to Haneul!" Johnny whined.
"Yeah, no more of that!" Taeyong said. I chuckle a bit.
"It wasn't my fault you guys told me to go, so I went!" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Okay than we can play other games like peppero, or hide and seek!" We all agreed.
"Let's play peppero! I'll be the one pairing people up!" Doyoung says with a big smile on his face. Welp I know I'm dead. I have to end up doing this with one of them. Doyoung grabs a piece of paper from my notebook and starts writing names. He then finishes and then stood up with the box of peppero sticks.
"Okay so, Mark and Ten, Jaehyun and Johnny, and Haneul and Taeyong! First is Mark and Ten!" My eyes widened because of the terrible choice Doyoung gave us. I whined and just watched Mark and Ten. Mark took the stick and Ten chewed until he was a centimeter from Marks lips. I cringe to see if they we're going to continue but Ten broke the peppero and got the remaining.
"14 centimeters!" Oh no, that means if I want to win I have to get shorter than that. The prize is you get to go anywhere you want and the person you chose has to pay for it.
"Next up, Jaehyun and Johnny!" He gives them one and Johnny takes it in his mouth and Johnny chews it down. Johnny couldn't get any more close and broke it off taking the remaining.
"16 centimeters!" The groaned as I laughed a bit.
"Last but not least! Haneul and Taeyong!" I slowly walk up to Taeyong and took the stick from Doyoung as I bite the end. I close my eyes so I wouldn't see it. I felt Taeyong biting on the stick as I cringe. I soon felt his breath on my lips. He came closer as our lips touch for a second and Taeyong broke it. I grabbed the remaining breathing really hard. I can't believe he just kissed me!
"Wua!! 3 centimeters!!" I blushed at the fact he kissed me. Wait why am I doing that, I shouldn't say that. I actually liked the kiss a bit even though he stick was in the way. Hold on what am I doing?
"The winners are Taeyong and Haneul! Where do you want to go and who will pay?" I whispered in Taeyong's ear as he nodded.
"We're going to the amusement park and doyoungs paying!" We said in unison and Doyoungs eyes widened.
"Ya! Wae me?" He whined having a little tantrum.
"You picked us as partners so it's pay back!" We all laughed as we looked at the clock.
"Okay so it's 4 so let's go now!" Doyoung said as I grab my keys and I ask who wants to go with me.
"Me!" Taeyong, and Mark say as Ten takes Johnny and Jaehyun and Doyoung. We all got in my car and we followed Ten to the amusement park.