Part 2

It was now lunch and I put my books in my locker then Leo appeared next to my locker.

"hey beautiful" Leo said coming closer to me.
"Hi Leo" I Said slamming my locker shut.
"you ok babe? You seem stressed want me to come over after school and I can cheer you up?" Leo said with a smirk on his face.
"Nah I would rather not have a boy who plays with girls hearts round my house thanks" I said doing a fake smile then walking off but of course Leo follows me.
"Alright be like that then" Leo said storming off.

I walked towards the table where my friends were and off course I would get teased for talking to Leo.

" oi oi I say you talking to Leo over there" tia said hugging me.
Beth said " don't fall for him you'll only get hurt babe" while eating a mouthful of a burger.
"He came to me if anything, I can't just ignore him" I said.
" gotta say that boy is cute" Tia said looking over to him while he winked at her.

Me and Tia went over to him and his 'boys'.
"Guys, this is my girlfriend Rebecca *winky face*" Leo said putting his arm around me.
"In your dreams baby" getting his arm off of me.
"We don't have to keep it a secret anymore babygirl" Leo said standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"If you think 'us' is happening you got another thing coming baby" I said grabbing leos hands and taking them of me.

---------------
Last lesson: science
Teacher "right class we have a project due and this is what I will be grading you on, I will pick your partners for you today so you can start it today and it will be due in 2 weeks time"

Teacher "Tia-charlie, Beth-Anthony, Katy-Reece, Louise-Tommy, Juliet-zac, Rebecca-Leo"
*class bell rings*

Leo comes over to me " looks like you will be spending time with me after all"

I said " alright come to my house after school and we will do a project together and not do anything else ok?"
"whatever you say baby" with a smirky face.

End of part 2😝
Upload more soon😚