"I know but Sofia is in the wrong and at least Kylie realizes that." Lexie said as she sat up from her lying position on the gurney.

"I know and I'm glad family means more to Kylie that it did to me at her age." Meredith said as she wheeled around in a wheel chair.

"You didn't care about family until after I came along." Lexie teased.

"Hey!" Meredith wheeled over to the gurney to slap her on the shoulder. "That was a long time ago. I guess in a way, you're responsible for my strong family oriented attitude now."

"Andy has been feeling so guilty these past couple of weeks. She feels like it's her fault that she was born or something," Lexie said as she sipped at her coffee, "Is it weird that we still come down here, even though we're attendings now?" Lexie asked.

"No! The tunnels will always be our place." Meredith stressed. "Although there's just me, you and Alex left."

"I'm surprised no interns or residents have tried to claim it."

"Well," Meredith started. "That might've been because Alex and I scared them and told them it was off limits and if they ever came down here, we'd make their surgical career hell." She chuckled.

"You guys are terrible." Lexie shook her head.

"Have you talked to Andy about all of this?" Meredith asked, getting back to the subject.

"I have and I told her she shouldn't feel guilty about being born. She feels like she's ruining so many relationships."

"Do you regret it?" Meredith asked.

"What? Her being born? No but I do regret not telling him about her." Lexie sighed.

"Everything will be fine," Meredith said as she patted her knee. "C'mon. We better get today started."

"TGIF." Lexie smirked as she got off the gurney.

"Don't you work tomorrow?" Meredith asked as she stood up from the wheelchair and stretched.

"I do," Lexie nodded as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. "But I get off early today and I've got a hot date with Josh."

"Ohhhh," Meredith swooned as they walked out of the tunnels and towards the elevator. "Finally. I thought the sexual tension between you two was going to blow up at any minute."

"What sexual tension? There's no sexual tension." Lexie told her as they stepped on the elevator.

"Oh please Lexie," Meredith rolled her eyes. "I see the way he's been looking at you and how you two are always joking around with each other. Not to mention, you always look like you want to tear his clothes off."

"Meredith!" Lexie chided.

"You're a woman with needs, Lexie. It's alright to feel that way."

"I don't…I don't….ugh!" Lexie was flustered. "You're so annoying, you know that?"

"My annoyingness is what's going to get you laid." Lexie was going to retort to the statement but the elevator dinged when they got to the floor of the parking lot and Mark got on.

"Morning," He told the both of them as the doors closed. "Is Andy busy tonight?" Mark asked Lexie.

"She might be going out with Aiden," Lexie told him. "But I'm not sure."

"Who's Aiden?" Mark asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Her boyfriend." Lexie told him.

"You let her date? She's only fifteen!" Mark said incredulously.