"Yeah. Well it's supposed to be really good for flexibility…and stuff." Kylie explained.

"Flexibility…uh huh and why do you need to be flexible?" Meredith asked and Kylie knew where her mother was going with this.

"Mom! I just want to be in good shape! Not everything has to be about sex." Kylie exclaimed.

"Did I say that?"

"I know what you were implying." Kylie said pointedly.

"Lexie, Andy, you were right here. Did I say that?" Meredith asked, looking at them.

"Keep us out of it." Lexie said before Andy had a chance to say anything.

"I'm done." Kylie said gruffly before getting up and throwing her bowl in the sink and leaving the kitchen.

"Back off." Lexie advised gently as she took her sandwich out of the microwave.

"I didn't—"

"Meredith, you were implying that she wanted to join the yoga club for sexual reasons." Lexie pointed out to her.

"No, I wasn't." Meredith shook her head.

"And you call me a bad liar." Lexie shook her head before finishing her coffee and walking out of the room with her breakfast sandwich in hand.

"And what do you have to say?" Meredith asked, looking at Andy.

"Don't look at me," Andy said. "I don't have anything to do with it." Andy put her hands up in defense before leaving the kitchen too. Meredith looked at the clock and stood from the table, knowing that it would be time to leave soon.

"Guess what?" Mark asked, sitting next to Callie in the attending's lounge.

"Your penis fell off." Callie said jokingly.

"Ha ha. Lexie has a kid."

"A kid? Like a kid kid." Callie said interested.

"A teenage girl."

"A teenager?" Callie asked confused. "But that means that as soon as she got to Boston she must've—"

"Met someone." Mark finished.

"Wow," Callie said leaning back into the couch. "I thought she didn't want kids young."

"She didn't but maybe she just didn't want them with me." Mark muttered.

"Don't," Callie said sternly. "You've got Sofia, Me, Arizona, and Julia. Remember her? Your girlfriend that you're deeply in love with?"

"What're you going on about Torres?"

"Stop letting Lexie Grey affect you," She told him seriously. "That ship has sailed…and sank."

"I'm not letting here affect me," Mark laughed. "She's just a colleague. Like you said, I have you, Sof, Arizona, and Julia. I was just shocked is all."

"That's all?" Callie asked.

"Yep." Mark told her. There was definitely no need to tell her that Mark had driven a drunk Lexie home last night.

"Can you pick Sofia up from school?" Callie asked. "Arizona was supposed to but a patient came in and the surgery is scheduled for this afternoon. I'm working the pit until midnight."

"The pit? You aren't a resident anymore that needs overtime."

"I know," Callie sighed. "It's a favor."

"Alright." Mark nodded before he got up to get coffee.

"Speaking of Lexie, I heard you guys worked together yesterday." Callie commented.