❣ chapter 13 ❣

Start from the beginning

"Lose yourself to my wardrobe, Ms Superstar." He joked as I hears the door close again.

I rolled my eyes at his reply while also blue sh hing a bit. I heard the sound of the television playing as I assumed he was watching television. Way to state the obvious, Kang Seulgi! I pushed the wardrobe door dramatically before casually picking out clothes like it's my daily routine. I swear why am I so used to this place as if it's my own house? Once I was done choosing clothes, I exited the room dramatically again. I posed dramatically wearing his oversized sweater.

"What the hell are you doing?" He commented about to laugh.

"Being gorgeous! " I sarcastically said before posing dramatically again.

He stared at me weirdly once again not even bothering to say anything. I watched as he continued watching the television.

"Excuse me~ my Butler~ isn't there any food?" I sarcastically said in a very annoying way.

"Oh sorry Ms Superstar. I didn't know I had to do such a thing." He played along bowing down to me.

"Yes you do. You also have to piggyback me to the kitchen."

"Why do I-"

"TO THE KITCHEN!" I screamed pointing aimlessly.

He shook his head before carrying me over to the kitchen. He placed me down on the counter as I moved my legs playfully.

"You want eggs and bacon?"

I nodded my head as he laughed. I watched as he started to cook. Ah... he cooks so amazingly like last time. Now I know that last time he really did cook the food. Why can't he be my husband or my butler? He can cook me food while I eat his food. I live for that. I started to imagine really weird scenarios in any case he actually was my boyfriend. I would probably be the more controlling one than him in the relationship. I didn't even realised he was done cooking until he told me. We sat down at the dining table eating together quietly.

"By the way, thanks for handling me last night. I must have been a wreck right?"

"Must have been? You ran around the place screaming that I was a pervert! "

I laughed out loud as he smiled at me. Why is it that I can so imagine myself doing that? Like imagine me running around, drunk , screaming that he's my pervert? That would be so hilarious.

"So how did you handled that situation?"

"By carrying you? You're so damn heavy and kicking me wasn't helping at all! And don't get me started at the car! You kicked me and pulled my hair continuously. I swear I could've died there with you around."

I laughed once again as he continued eating. In between his eating, be kept on continuing complaining about what happened last night. I nodded my head listening to all the complains he had for me.

"Gosh...I was such a brat to you last night. Sorry." I apologised immediately once he was done.

"I swear it was as if I was your boyfriend or something last night. You better not go drinking with some random dude."

"As if you were my boyfriend? Awww~ you're so cute!" I awed , taking a bite from my eggs and bacon.

We continued eating in silence. The only sound heard was the sound of the clock ticking continuously. The silence and tension was killing me. Randomly I was thinking about the fact that I liked him. What is wrong with me? I must still be drunk.

"Hey, Seulgi. "

I hummed a response not looking up. I can't find myself looking at him in the eye right now. Why? Because I'm really hungry right now and food is my first priority.