Fine, I'll Leave

Kayla P0V

I woke up and I noticed an warm arm wasn't around me. Thats when I turned over and seen that Roc was gone. Where did her go? I got up and went downstairs and seen My baby Kyla!!!! Oh By The Way She is Roc's Sister.

(A/N:She is  In The Purple Shirt)

Kay: Kyla!!!!!(Runs To Her and hugs her tight)

Kyla: Who Is This?!!!

Kay: Your Baby Kayla!!

Kyla: OMG!!!! (Turns around and hugs her) Babe!!!!!

Kay: I Missed You!!!

Kyla: Ikr!!!

Kay:Same Old Cocky Kyla.

Kyla: And You Know It. (pops her imaginary collar)

Kayla:So do you Know where Roc is?

Kyla: I Think He Headed Out.

Kayla: Well Ima About To Go Home.

Kyla: Mkay Bye Boo!!

Kayla: Bye!! (leaves)

 Roc P0V

I opened the front door to Prince and Nae on the couch while they both were feeding each other strawberries. You should have seen the look on Prince's face.I wanted to kill him right then and there but Nae is there and I'm not going to mess up their relationship even Prince is trying so hard to mess up mines and his. So I just said I came to get something for Kayla but I just left after acted like I went to Kayla's room and get something. Prince was nervously eyeing me. He is lucky I'm not a homewrecker. I should have beat his ass right then and there. I just pulled up to my housde and i walked into to find Kyla and Kayla on the couch eating my gummy bears!!

"OH HU-HU-HELL NAHH!!!"  I said. After I said that they both screamed and turn around. Kyla being the "thug nigga" she say she is jumps up and smacks me. -.-

"OW" I yelled as i held onto my cheek.

"HAAAHAHAHAH" Kyla laughed in my face as Kayla giggled. I gave Kayla a death glare and went upstairs ad slammed my door.

Kayla POV

I feel bad now. I laughed at him and ate his gummy bears. Now I know what you guys are saying right now. He needs to grow up and stop acting like a lil bitch. But You may not think this is true but Roc is sensitive. He gets embarrassed quickly. Especially infront of his girlfriend. He also has an Anger problem.

"That wasn't funny." I said to Kyla. She scoffed as I went to Roc's room. I knocked softly but no one answered. " Roc, Its me Kayla."

"Come in." He said angrily. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty scared. Idk what he might do to me when he is mad. So I poked me head in and seen him laying on his bed on the phone. I awkwardly walked in and closed the door and stood by he door and looked at the floor rubbing my foot against the soft brown carpet.

"What do you want?" He said bluntly. I'm not shocked by his tone. I deserve this.

"Um I j-just  wanted to s-say sorry for laughing at you and eating your gummy bears." I whispered not expecting what was going to happen next.

"Get Out." He said bluntly. I teared up.

"Roc I said I'm sorry." I said as my voice cracked.

"Get Out." He said.

" Roc I'm so-" He cut me off  getting up and choked me up to the wall.

" WHEN I TELL YOU TO GET OUT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!!" He gritted through he teeth. I then looked in his eyes and seen that they weren't that honey brown. They were black. I gave him a blank look as while tears were rolling down my cheek.

"Fine, I'll leave." I whispered. He then let go of my neck. I went around him and grabbed my purse , my glasses and slipped on my shoes. 

"Goodbye."I wispered as I walked out of his room feeling his cold gaze following me and I closed his door and left the house and when i got into the car I broke down in his driveway.

Nae POV

I'm bored and Princey Poo is gone. I wonder where Kay is at. Oooh I heard the front door open and seen a sad,depressed,teary eyed Kayla.

"Whats wrong Kay?" I said. She just shook her head "no" and walked past me and went to her room and softly closed the door and I swear I heard her start crying. What happened?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I decided to write today because I was bored.

Vote And Comment , Please.

Happy Thanksgiving. ~ Love Kj.