Chapter Seventeen

Vic POV

Most Saturdays, I am not awake at seven A.M. However, this Saturday, I was already up and out of the house.

Kellin had called me about five minutes ago, whining about how he needed me to come cuddle him and take care of him. I hadn’t taken him seriously until I heard him hacking up his lungs.

I didn’t bother changing or anything, I wanted to get to him as soon as I could.

I knocked on his front door, expecting his parents to open up. Instead, Kellin did. He let out a pitiful cough, pulling the duvet he had around himself tightly.

"Aw babe," I murmured. He pouted, shuffling towards his couch. I stepped inside and closed the door. "Where’s your parents?"

He let out another cough as he plopped onto the couch. “They went on a business tri[ this morning,” he croaked. “I called you because I need you.”

My heart fluttered at those words. “Well just lie down and relax, I’m here now.”

He smiled softly at me, snuggling deeper into his blanket. I walked over to him and pressed the back of my hand to his forehead. “Have you taken anything?” I asked, pulling my hand back after I decided that he didn’t have a fever.

He shook his head, another round of coughs hitting him. He sat up and gasped for air, still coughing his lungs out. I patted his back firmly, maybe thinking it would help him.

"I think you need to take some medicine," I said worriedly, walking towards his bathroom.

"No!" he cried out. "I don’t want any!"

"Too bad!" I called back. "You signed up for this when you called me over here."

He was pouting when I got back, making me chuckle. “It’s like seven thirty!” he complained. “I shouldn’t have to take….cough syrup and eighty different pills!”

"It’s two pulls, you big baby."

"Still! I’m not taking them."

I sighed, looking in his eyes. “Come on, babe. It’ll make you feel better and you can go back to sleep.”

"No," he answered hoarsely.

"I’ll give you a kiss?"

"No. You’ll get sick."

"I’ll suck you off."

He sputtered and stared at me. “What?” he gasped.

I smirked, biting my lip as I traced light circles on his hip. “I’ll suck you off if you take the medicine for me.”

He was still staring at me in shock, so I leaned forward and attached my lips to his neck, sucking harshly. He whimpered, his hips bucking up slightly. I reached down and squeezed his length lightly through his sweats, feeling him get hard quite quickly. He was whining for more when I pulled away.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked cheekily. He looked exasperated, but nodded.

"Yes!"

I grinned at him as I handed him a glass of water and the two pills, along with the spoonful of cough syrup. He swallowed it all down quickly, looking at me eagerly. I glanced at his pants to see how hard he was, the bulge pretty obvious.

"Poor baby," I cooed, sinking to my knees in front of the couch. "Sick and probably very uncomfortable in his pants.”

"Yes," he whimpered, nodding innocently as he stared down at me with his big bright eyes. I smiled at him as I slipped his pants and boxers down, wrapping a hand around him.

"Don’t worry," I murmured. "I’m gonna take good care of you."

He sucked in a sharp breath as I took the tip of his dick into my mouth, sucking lightly. I slowly started bobbing my head, going further down until I reached his stomach. He cried out, his voice cracking due to his throat. I smiled internally as he tangled his hands in my hair and begged me to go faster.

This was my first time giving him a blowjob, and I wanted to make it feel as good as possible. I usually stuck to hand jobs when we got in these moods; not that he was complaining.

"Oh Vic," he whined, bucking his hips slightly. "It feels so good…you’re so good…"

I sped up, wanting him to finish. He sighed in pleasure, arching his back and pushing his hips up so I would deepthroat him again. I did as he wanted, and he came with a moan of my name.

Like the good boy I am, I swallowed and made sure he was clean before pulling his pants back up. His eyes fluttered shut and he had a content smile on his face.

I crawled up next to him, facing him. he opened his eyes slightly, smiling at me a little before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. “That felt amazing,” he mumbled, tucking his head under my chin. “Love you.”

He fell asleep quickly and I smiled lovingly at him. “And I you,” I whispered. “And I you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, immediately looking down at Kellin. He had kicked the covers off, his face pink and slightly sweaty. I pushed his hair from his forehead and checked his temperature.

"Shit," I muttered. I slipped from his arms and jogged to the kitchen, checking for something to bring his fever down. There was nothing so I checked the bathroom; nothing. I had to run to the drug store.

I sighed, grabbing a small rag and running it under some cold water. I walked back out to Kellin, laying it on his forehead. he awoke  with a startle, gasping. “Sorry,” I murmured, running my fingers through his hair and kissing his cheek.

"What-why-Vic," he mumbled, closing his eyes and relaxing again. I smiled slightly, standing up.

"I’m going to run to the drug store and get you some medicine. I’ll be back soon."

He mumbled something in response, so I slipped on his shoes-which were slightly big-and ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I walked out of the drug store, running a hand through my hair. It was starting to get dark and cold; Kellin was lucky that I loved his ass.

I began walking back to his house. After a moment, I could’ve sworn I hear someone following me. I glanced behind myself and saw no one. Creeped out, I started walking faster.

It happened so quickly.

One moment I was walking back to Kellin’s, the next I was being pulled into an alleyway.

My first instinct was to shout for help, so I did. That is, until a hand muffled my attempts.

"Shut up and do as I say, or you’ll regret it."

I froze in fear, that voice oh so recognizable.

Mark.

"Yeah. You wouldn’t want us to hurt loverboy, would you?"

Paul.

"Oh please let me go and leave him alone," I whimpered. "What do you even want?"

"I think you know," Mark drawled, playing with the zipper of my pants. I jerked away, tears filling my eyes.

"No! G-get away and l-leave me al-alone!"

"If you put up a fight or tell your little faggot boyfriend, we’ll hurt him," Paul sneered. I shook my head, letting out a sob.

"He’s waiting for me r-right now. He’ll f-figure it o-out."

"Don’t worry," Mark answered, smirking evilly. "We’ll make it quick."

All I could do was sit and take it. I couldn’t fight back-there was two of them and one of me.

I don’t remember crying that hard in a long time.