~Black Pearl~

Celestine's P.O.V.

My body moved with the rhythm and sweat was dripping down from my body, I was dancing while feeling the contents of the song playing and once I'm done, I opened my eyes and saw someone's reflection in the mirror that I'm not pleased with.

"I didn't know you also love dancing" I turned around and saw Xander leaning on the door, I glared at him for a bit and went to stop the music.

"There are many things you don't know about me Mr. Kim" I said, playfully walking towards him and trailed my hand on his chest, making a flirting look. He seems taken a back at my sudden change of personality but he decided to play with me.

"And there are many things I also know about you Ms. Kwon" he trapped me in the wall and between his arms, but he didn't leaned forward.

"Are we 'fifty shades' inspired thingy?" I asked placing my hand on his neck and the other on his hand on the wall.

"You know, for a girl, you're quite something" he suddenly growled or said rather in a deep voice. Is he turned on or what? O oh, what's happening with me?

"You did good" he suddenly changed the topic but our positions remained the same.

"I know" I breathed, he suddenly leaned a bit forward causing me to lose out of breath, considering how hot it is inside the practice room.

"But I'm the best"

"Try me" I smiled and leaned forward, placing both of my arms at his neck and our nose touching.

"Sure" I went to the computer and chose a song I liked, which can also be a song for couples and two persons. As the music starts our bodies started to move wih the rhythm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She's my black pearl
She's my Black pearl

I don't need a map my heart points me to you
Even if the road ahead is rough I can't do this where I stand
There wasn't a moment we were apart or when I forgot about you
If only I can see you at the end of the horizon

I raise the masts and I'm carried by the wind oh
Put the water's roughening surface to sleep

Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl
Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl

Question of existence, apart from reality
Am I wandering in a dream and what's beyond it

My goddess, oh, who looks as though she lives inside a myth
I fight past the time to find you
I've never believed in things that are forever
If I may reach you whom I've been wanting so desperately

I raise the masts and I'm carried by the wind oh
Put the water's roughening surface to sleep

Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl
Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl

Even at the dizzying moment as the storm rages
Don't turn the boat around, don't stop sailing
If I knew I'd go back cowering at this level of peril I wouldn't have started in the first place
I face the sea that stole you away to play games with m

Put the water's roughening surface to sleep x3
She's my black pearl oh- She is my black pearl
I'm the five oceans that are in the sky with the sun
Towards her shining brilliantly

My beautiful black pearl that reflects dimly above the high tides in the thick mist
(ho- oh- my beautiful black pearl yeah)
My beautiful black pearl that can be faintly heard above the melancholy tune in the deep silence
(ho- hey she's my beautiful beautiful black pearl)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We ended up facing each other and Xander holding my waist while my hand was wrapped around his neck again, beads of sweat kept on dripping from both of our bodies. He kept on breathing really hard and our eyes were locked with each other. I noticed his eyes looking at my slightly parted lips while I'm trying to catch my breath, then out of the blue Xander pressed his lips with mine.

I don't know what's happening to me but I suddenly found myself kissing him back, wrapping my arms tightly on his neck and pulling him towards me. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed, but after a while we started to lose our breath, I quickly pulled away and stared at him.

"You kissed back" He smiled, pulled away completely from his grasp and sat on the floor after turning the music off.

"I didn't"

"Yea you did"

"I did not"

"Wow, look at this two love birds pecking each other" I suddenly heard dad talking so we turned our head to the door and saw mom and dad peeking. I don't exactly know when did they started to eavesdrop on our conversation and I'm not planning to ask.

"Xander, I didn't sent you in Yuri's practice room to do nasty things." I stared at dad in disbelief, he sent Xander here in my personal room? Well, rather that being a doctor I also like dancing, in this way I can release my stress and to also relax.

"We we're just about to Mr. Kwon" Xander placed his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Xander" I glared at him and removed his arms from me. I saw dad shaking his head and gave mom a kiss on the forhead.

"Teens these days, we can't really control them. Talk to your daughter, Anne and to your soon to be son in law" What?!