"You do know that by seeing your face, the only thing she'll think about is you." Magnus said running his hand through Sebastian's hair.

"I think I like her." He said. "I'll woo her when we see each other again."

Magnus hummed in reply and said, "I'll help you with that."

"No, you're not. You are going to be occupied with your own guy."

"I don't think I will. It's hard to capture my attention." Magnus denied and got off the bed. "Come on lazy ass, we got work to do."

"M'kay." With that, Sebastian fell asleep again with Clary on his mind.

•••

Simon had left but not without giving a lead on finding Clary's memories.

"Magnus Bane." Hodge says flicking through his pictures. All the shadowhunters assembled towards a desk.

"He's over 300 years old. And, as you can see, he's not exactly shied away from the pleasures of every century. His tastes are both exquisite and quite excessive."

"He looks like the Downworld's David Guetta." Clary says looking at the pictures.

"Guetta's already a Downworlder." Isabelle informs Clary. "Vampire? Ever seen him in the daylight?"

"Can you two focus? This is not a joke." Alec says to them.

"Someone needs to get slayed." Isabelle says giving Alec a smirk.

"Alec's right." Hodge says. "Now, Magnus is one of the most powerful warlocks I've ever known. He has a deep mistrust of Shadowhunters."

"Well, then why did he help my mom remove my memories? Isn't she a Shadowhunter?" Clary asks.

"Yes, one of the best. But 'help' might not be the most accurate word. Now, did Magnus provide a service for Jocelyn? Perhaps. But more than likely, your mother paid Magnus handsomely for his magic."

"Warlocks usually require payment before they help anyone with anything." Jace says sitting down next to Clary.

"Word from the Clave is that most of the warlocks have gone into hiding since Valentine began hunting them." Alec says looking at the pictures of Magnus Bane. He licked his lips, his eyes roaming over his body.

They looked at other pictures of his and Clary widen her eyes at the familiar face. It was Sebastian with Magnus. A smirk adorned his face and he was sipping his drink looking over at a girl. His hand held the tip of the girls and the next picture was the girl leaving him.

"Wait! Stop. Who's that?" She knew who it was but she needed confirmation.

"That's Sebastian Starling. Best friend of Magnus Bane. A warlock which we have no idea how strong he is. Wherever Magnus goes, he goes. He's mainly known for his smirks and good looks. Why?" Hodge informs her and shows pictures of him which most of it was of him partying or making out.

Isabelle looks at Clary and realization dawns on her face. "That's Sebastian, isn't he? The one you like?" Clary nods, still dazed by the information. No words could describe how happy she was, she would get to see him again!

"Valentine must be searching for the warlocks, where did Jocelyn-" Hodge stops when his rune starts to burn.

"Hodge, your rune. You okay?" She says concerned for him. He nods his head. "So how do we find Magnus and Sebastian?"

"We don't. Magnus finds us and Sebastian comes along. We'll set up a meeting, somewhere protected. Lure him out of hiding." Jace tells them. A smile took over Isabelle's lips as she said, "And I know exactly where we do it." She took the tablet from Hodge's hands and showed them an invitation of a party.

"A Downworld rave. Nice, Izzy." Jace compliments her. It was Magnus's and Sebastian's scene.

"And where'd you get that?" Alec questions with a straight face.

"During my surveillance of the Downworlders. From what I hear, Magnus likes to party and drags Sebastian with him."

"He'll never go for it. Not with Valentine trying to kill him." Alec argues, his eyes going to everyone before lingering on Isabelle.

"Of course he will. He'll blend in with Sebastian. Hide in plain sight." Jace muttered. Isabelle nodded in agreement.

"I don't know, it seems-"

"Trust me. If Magnus is coming out of hiding, he's going to one of the biggest parties of the year and Sebastian would come to protect Magnus in case something happens." Isabelle cuts off Clary, giving her a look when she says Sebastian.

"Never underestimate Magnus's hedonism. Or his greed. Come with me." He says walking away. After getting the necklace which belonged to Camille, Isabelle drags Clary to dress her up. Isabelle cheers when Clary walks out with a tight black dress. Clary looks at herself in the mirror and admires herself. She hoped Sebastian would be impressed.

"Do you think Sebastian would like this?" Clary asks doing a spin. Sebastian's cuff was in her hand. She would return it to him later.

"I'm sure he won't be able to get his warlock hands off of you." Isabelle says walking up to Clary.

"I hope he won't be able to."

•••

"Do you think this suit makes me look dapper?" Sebastian asks Magnus. Magnus gives him a once over and he nods. Anything he wore looked good.

"It does, although I want you to wear the light blue one." Magnus says fixing his hair.

"Dark colours suit me better." Sebastian looks at the mirror and turns around when he's satisfied with what he saw.

"I know you're trying to impress Clary but you could just arrive naked and she'll be captivated by you." Sebastian shoves Magnus aside playfully. "What? I'm just saying the truth!"

"Shut up. I bet you're going to meet the boy of your dreams tonight and be nervous about how you look like." Sebastian says not knowing how much he was right.

"I seriously doubt that." Magnus says before leaving the room. Saying goodbye to the others, Magnus and Sebastian made a portal to the rave and used witch glamour to hide themselves.

________________________

Clary is going to meet Sebastian in the next chapter.
Did you like this one?
Im kind of trying to pass the episodes where Sebastian isn't going to be in so like i just mention Sebastian in some episodes but just to show that Clary is infatuated with him.

ADIOS