Daze

You came when I least expected. 

When I felt like shit because I couldn't have someone I wanted. 

You made me felt like I was sought, that I deserved to be loved. 

And I never thought I would fall for it...that I would fall in love with you. 

I thought you were just my world but I never understood why you became my galaxy.

Everything was supposed to be perfect, 

but like what you said...everything was temporary and nothing lasts forever

and so were you.

When you left, I never understood why because you once said, that you would never leave me. 

You told me to live in reality and find real happiness to someone else.

I guess, you never considered that you made me truly happy back then.

Were you thinking that all those times we shared were delusions? 

To me they were not, and would not be.

As you've gone, I was wasted. 

I was not myself anymore. 

I hated myself. 

I hated the way I looked in the mirror, the sound of my voice...

the fact that I was still breathing without you.

I was looking for you in everyone I could see. 

You were as intelligent as the guy I chatted with. 

Your hairstyle was like my boss's. 

Your perfume smelled like the guy who crossed the pedestrian. 

The car on the parking area of Walmart looked like yours. 

The smile of the guy in one of the TV series I was watching looked exactly like your smile. 

I couldn't stop my frantic heart.

And the butterflies in my stomach that I thought already drowned by alcohol... 

were on a rampage again.

Did you have any idea how much it kills me to wake up with pain in my chest every morning as I reached my phone hoping there was a message from you but there wasn't?

Did you know how many times my best friend stopped me from listening to our song that once made me fell in love but now only brought tears to my eyes?

Did you know how much I wanted to rant how crap my day was, how sad I was, but you weren't there anymore to listen?

Did you know how painful it was to miss you, but no matter what I do, no matter how hard I'll cry, you would never go back to me?

You were still the first and last thing in my mind every day even though I wanted you not to be.

Tell me, what have I done for me not to deserve you?

Why am I not good enough? Why?

I never wanted to move on but the time came when I needed to be.

I know I should already stop crying myself to sleep.