Chapter 7

I sigh as a cool breeze brushes over my skin and water rushes across my feet before receding back into the depths of the ocean that it originated from. I watch as the girls run across the beach and play in the ocean. After Haruhi said she wanted to go to the beach, everyone seemed to agree and Kyoya decided to bring the Host Club visitors as well. So I decided against wearing my swim suit and wearing a sweater and some shorts instead. I don't want to get picked on by the girls.

I smile slightly as Haruhi collects shellfish with Honey and Tamaki was doing I don't know what.... Flirting with the girls..... Of course. I over hear Tamaki and the twins talking about trying to find Haruhi's fear when the rest of the host club except for her comes up to them and joins in on the game. I sigh and start to walk away. I would stay and see what they try to use to find her fear but I already know what is going to happen...

I go to the farther, more deserted side of the beach and sit on the sand near the rising tide.

Time Skip~~

Hours have passed of me just sitting there and thinking when I hear commotion from the other side of the beach where the host club and the girls are. I run over and see Haruhi trying to take on 2 guys who were harassing some of the girls. Fucking shit Haruhi. I run over and punch the one that had grabbed the girls while Haruhi was distracting the other dude by pouring sea-shells down his back. He stumbles and turns around. "You little bitch!!" He yells and tries to punch me. I duck then look over at Haruhi. I watch as the dude pushes her close to the edge of the rock and towards the ocean.

I tried to run over to them and stop him but the other dude lands a punch on my stomach and I fall to my knees. He starts to kick me as Haruhi falls. "Haruhi!" I yell. My vision starts to fade and my head starts pounding. Soon the kicking stops and I hear shuffling and noises as I start to regain my sight. I look around slowly and see the twins beating up the dudes. I start coughing and cover my mouth. I slowly pull my hand away and see blood. I flinch and whip the blood away. I stand up slowly as the twins finish beating them up and they come over to me. Hikaru tries to help me but I push him away. "Don't touch me." I tell him. I start walking back down the cliff and find Tamaki emerging from the ocean with Haruhi in his arms. Tamaki and Kyoya converse before Haruhi stands up.

I reach them right when Tamaki starts to go off about how we shouldn't have done that. "What were you two thinking? You know you aren't like Honey-senpai. You're not a martial arts master." He put his hands on Haruhi's shoulders. "Why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys?"

"But it doesn't matter that they're boys and I'm a girl. I was there, I had to do something. There wasn't any time to thi-" Tamaki cut Haruhi off. "That's no excuse, you idiot! Don't forget you're a girl!" Aggravated and with a worsening headache, I walk up to Tamaki and slap him. He stands there, shocked.

"Do you know how sexist you sound right now? Do you really think that Haruhi is the type of person who would just stand by as someone is getting hurt or harassed? Do you think that just because she is a girl, doesn't mean she can't protect herself and others? Do you know how much that offends me? She had a choice! It was either sit back and watch 2 perverted men harass some innocent girls who couldn't defend themselves or not do anything and remember that one moment in her life where she was forced to sit back and watch innocent girls get harassed because she, herself, was a girl! It was an act now, think later kind of situation. Did you have feel the rush of the moment? Were you in Haruhi's position? Have you experienced anything like that before? No!! So you have no reason to be treating Haruhi like this! You haven't experienced a moment like that so you have no reason to decide that what she did was wrong when she was the one who saved the girls from who knows what kind of terrors. If anything, it's your fault! You were the ones taking too long to get to the damn hill that Haruhi had to risk her life like that!! If you are going to yell at her for what she did, then at least make sure you go through all of the possible reasons for why it turned out that way, you jerk!!! Maybe it was your fault she got shoved off the hill, maybe it's your fault that the dudes got on this beach in the first place!! Maybe it's your fault that Haruhi was even forced to deal with stuff like this anyway because you guys forced her into your club!! You are a dick who doesn't know the difference between selflessness and selfishness because you are too busy being sexist!! I didn't care less what happened to me when I ran up to those guys when they were harassing Haruhi!! I just wanted her safe because I didn't want another one of my family members to die right in front of me!! You see, Haruhi wanted those girls to be safe so she risked her life. Maybe you need to learn about thinking about why she did what she did instead of yelling at her because you didn't like what she did!!" I say as I turn and start to walk away. After a few steps, I collapse. "(Y/N)!!" I hear people yell as my vision fades.