Villians

~John

With a painful thump, I fell back down onto the metal floor face first. "Are you okay?" Sherlock asked as he helped me up. I nodded, my eyes glued to the spot where Crowley had dissaperared with the Doctor. Dean seemed to notice my concern. "Hey, we'll find him, okay?" He assured me. "I mean, he has to be somewhere on earth." Sam added hopefully. Dean shot a look at his brother, letting him know that he should shut up. "Right. If you need me, I'll be in my room." Sam briskly left to go to his room without another word. The door slammed shut, startling me slightly. "How do we find the Doctor? He could be anywhere!" Rose cried. "Shut up shut up, everybody shut up! Don't speak don't blink, don't even breathe!" Sherlock shouted. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I did as he wanted along with everyone else. I could hear Sherlock pacing around, his shoes scraping against the floor furiously. Just barely, I overhead Sherlock muttering to himself, but I couldn't tell what he was saying. This continued until he exclaimed. "Of course, I'm so stupid!" He smacked himself with his hand on his forehead as he continued pacing back and forth in a horizontal line excitedly. "What Sherlock?" I groaned as I opened my eyes. "Just think about it, it'd be too easy to just take him somewhere on earth, we'd be able to find him eventually, but what about space? It's vast and seemingly endless, billions of planets he could've been taken to." Rose's face paled as he said the word "billions". "But," Sherlock pivoted so he was facing Rose, as if to console her. "He's not on a planet. Crowley knows that we have the TARDIS so we could search all of the planets, although granted it would take a while, which means that he has to be somewhere just out in the open, most likely on a giant ship of some kind and close to here, they didn't have much time to leave." Sherlock concluded smugly. "That was...brilliant! That was absolutely incredible!" I couldn't help but gush in awe. "That's great and all, but we still don't know where he is." Dean reminded us. "I'll give you a hint, Sherlock's right." Crowley reappeared in front of us with a grin. "He's messing with us." Dean growled. Just as Crowley raised his fingers to snap, I grabbed onto his arm as he hopefully took me to wherever the Doctor was.

~Dean

"Seriously?!?" I kicked the wall in frustration, earning me a weird noise from the TARDIS. "Sorry." I begrudgingly apologized. Sherlock was standing in stunned silence, not even blinking. "What's up-" Sam began as he re-entered the room. He paused in the doorway when he saw Sherlock standing stoically, his eyes darting across the space where John was standing only a few moments ago. "What happened?" He asked worriedly. "John's gone." I informed him, my voice flat. "He grabbed onto Crowley as he left to find the Doctor." "We need someone to fly the TARDIS." I stated. "I can." Sherlock said quietly. His hazel eyes were burning with anger and determination to help his friend. "I watched the Doctor fly it before. Give me space." Sherlock ordered us. Wordlessly, we all took a step back from the console. Sherlock's fingers seemed to dance fluidly around the controls, pulling levers, flipping switches and pushing buttons with blinding speed. Within moments, we had taken off sort of smoothly from London and were steadily leaving Earth. "He shouldn't leave the brakes on." Sherlock tsked as he deactivated the brakes, making the TARDIS stop shaking and groanimg. "I like your flying better." I remarked, even though my stomach was still churning and I was gripping as tightly as I could onto the safety rails. Sherlock made no reply as he continued running around the console, his face set in concentration. "Jo-Sam, take a look outside." Sherlock shook his head as he stopped fiddling with the controls and snapped his fingers. The TARDIS doors shot open, revealing a large ship that looked exactly like a UFO. "I think we found them." Sam mused. Sherlock snapped his fingers again and the doors closed. "How do we get in then?" Rose inquired. "Simple. We have to split up leaving some people here in the TARDIS so it's not taken and the rest searching the ship for John and the Doctor." Sherlock explained. "I'll go." Sam and I volunteered simultaneously. "There's only four of us. Rose, Sam stay here. Dean and I will go." Sherlock decided. I was annoyed that I was stuck with the brainiac, but it was better than sitting and doing nothing in here. Besides, I knew that if anything went wrong while we were gone, Sam could handle it. "Dean, we're going to have to fly the TARDIS in. The TARDIS is already programmed to take off if it's in danger." Sherlock explained as he easily flew the TARDIS underneath and inside the ship. "This is a trap." I announced. "And we're flying right into it, I know." Sherlock replied calmly as we landed. "Be careful!" Rose shouted after us as Sherlock and I left, leaving Sam and Rose alone.

~John

      I didn't know where I was, but I could tell that it wasn't anywhere familiar. There were what I assumed were aliens that had whisks and a long eyestalk with a glowing blue eye on the end racing around. "Glad you decided to come." Crowley sneered as he pinned my arms behind my back, making it impossible to reach my gun loaded with pentagram bullets laced with salt that I had holstered at my side. "I'll take this thank you." Crowley removed the gun. "Besides, it still doesn't work on me." Cockily, he pressed the gun to his stomach and pulled the trigger. His eyes flashed with pain, but he concealed it quickly. "I'm the king of hell, not some random demon." Crowley chuckled as he escorted me down a long hallway to a room with a one way glass window. The Doctor was inside and tied up to a chair. His face was covered in scratches and dried blood. His white shirt was soaked with blood as well from cuts on his arms. He was still conscious, although just barely. "Have fun. I'll be back with my friends in a bit." Crowley winked as he shoved me through the gray steel door and locked it behind me. "John?" The Doctor whispered faintly, then spat blood out of his mouth onto the white metallic floor. "Hey, I'm here." I attempted to go towards him to untie him, but there was a sheet of bullet proof glass that separated us from each other. "You're okay, right?" The Doctor queried almost inaudibly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I assured him. "How did you get here?" The Doctor asked. "I held onto Crowley as he left the TARDIS. Admittedly, I probably should've come up with a plan or at least have told the others." I mumbled the last part. "Why are they hurting you?" I threw my shoulder against the glass in hopes of breaking it. No such luck. "They want the TARDIS. It's the only reason why I'm still alive." The Doctor burst into a coughing fit that made me cringe. They must've hurt him pretty badly. "The TARDIS must be moving otherwise Crowley would just go back inside." The Doctor mused aloud. "Hey, did you miss me?" Crowley exclaimed as he stepped inside, followed by Moriarty and a man I didn't recognize, but I knew must be the Master. "Ah, the infamous John Watson. I've heard much about you from your friend Moriarty." Moriarty waved hello with a sly grin as the Master said his name. "Where are the rest of your friends?" Crowley suddenly snarled impatiently. I remained silent, not even looking at them. "Now John," the Master forcefully grabbed my jaw with his bony hand and twisted it so I was forced to face him. "Tell me where your friends are." He hissed. Again I said nothing. "Very well then, we'll carve it out of you." Moriarty said gleefully as he slid a bloodstained dagger from the sleeve of his black suit and delicately traced it along the side of my face, leaving a deep cut that instantly began to bleed. I kept my face stoic so I didn't give him the pleasure of seeing me in pain. "C'mon, tell me already." Moriarty whined as he made another cut, this time across my neck in a thin horizontal line. I bit my tongue to hold in a cry of pain. Sherlock, please come soon, I pleaded in my mind as Moriarty switched out the dagger for a gun, then pressed it to my leg where I had been shot before years ago.