Plan

Okay, I want to start by apologizing for not updating until now, I've had writers block for the longest time, but I'm back. Now to the story!

~Doctor

       "Rise and shine!" I opened the door a crack and poked my head through the doorway to Rose's room. She groaned softly and groggily shifted to a sitting position. "Morning." She mumbled sleepily as she brushed her slightly tangled hair out of her eyes. "C'mon, I made breakfast." I carefully scooped Rose up in my arms bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. She let out a quiet squeal of delight once I set her back down in the console room. In the console room of the TARDIS, I had set up a wooden table and covered the top with platters of scrambled eggs, freshly washed strawberries, buttered toast, and crispy bacon. Around the table, I had also put six emerald green leather armchairs around the table. Everyone except Sherlock and Dean were already there eating. "Where did you learn to cook?" John asked through a mouthful of eggs. I noticed that by his plate he had a pistol that had the saftey off and was loaded. I tore my gaze away from the weapon. "Taught myself." I shrugged nonchalantly. Truthfully, I was pretty sure someone taught me, but I didn't remember who taught me or when I learned. "Can someone get Dean and Sherlock?" I inquired the group. "I'll get Dean." Sam sighed as he got up and left the table. "I'm right here." Sherlock strode into the room. Under his hazel eyes, I could tell that bags were starting to form from lack of sleep. "Sherlock, eat. It's been almost a week since you had anything." John pulled out a chair by him so Sherlock could sit. "The human body can survive-" "weeks without food, I know, I'm a bloody doctor. Eat." John commanded him more forcefully. Grumbling about how he doesn't have time to eat, Sherlock scooped some eggs on his plate with a piece of toast, then he grudgingly sat by John. "I smell bacon." Dean grinned as he took the entire platter of bacon and a couple strawberries, then sat by John. Sam rolled his eyes and sat by him. Rose piled her plate with eggs and strawberries, then sat by me at the head of the table. "Good. Now that everyone's here, anyone have any good ideas to kickstart this brainstorm?" I clapped my hands together in excitement. "First, we need to know what all of our enemy's weaknesses are. Dean," Sherlock turned to face Dean. "What's Crowley's weakness?" "Stabbing him with this should work." Sam produced a silver-like dagger from the waistband of his jeans and twirled it with his fingers before setting it down on the table. "The Master can be killed by anything, although since he's a time lord, he can regenerate." I informed the group. "And Moriarty, he can be killed by anything, but he is very clever." Sherlock added. "So we have a baseline, now we need to figure out how to use their weaknesses against them." I frowned in thought. "Crowley wants Sam and I dead, so maybe we could do something to make it look like he killed us after luring him out." Dean suggested. For a brief moment, I thought I saw something like guilt flash across Sherlock's face. I decided to ask him about that later. "Moriarty obviously has some kind of trap set, so we find it and spring it." "For the Master, he wants my TARDIS, so we make a fake one that can be destroyed." I thought aloud. I already knew of a place where I could go to find a makeshift TARDIS. "So here's my plan-" I began. "We come crash your little party and ruin your plan before you can even start it. Good, huh?" A short man with a black suit and red tie and black business shoes appeared in the middle of the room with a huge grin on his face. His voice seemed to have a soft Scottish accent. "Crowley." Dean grumbled. "Hello Moose, Squirrel. Nice to see you again." Crowley gave a mock bow to the two. From the corner of my eye, I saw John's fingers slowly inching towards the pistol that he had on the table. I desperately wanted to tell him no, but I knew that Crowley had to be stopped before he killed anyone. "Silly John, I'm the king of hell." Crowley's eyes turned blood red as he raised his hand and threw John against the wall. John let out a cry of surprise as he smacked onto the wall and stayed suspended in the air. "Let him go you son of a bitch!" Dean snarled as he shot out of his chair with the others. "Oh I might...if you hand over the Doctor." Crowley used his other hand to pull me towards him. I tried to fight against him, but he was too strong. "Doctor!" Rose wailed. "Oh don't worry, we won't kill him...yet." Crowley then snapped his fingers. The last thing I saw before I passed out was Rose reaching for me and John falling off of the wall he was stuck to.