4

-The next day-

Kuroko pov

    It is the morning and i am walking to school. I am afraid to go to school, I can't face kagami. After what he said, I am scared

"KUROKO" that sounds familiar. I turned around and I saw Teppei running to me.

"Kuroko let's walk together" he said "ok, we are almost there" then their was silence until Teppei said "sooo........ how are you going to face kagami, or are you going to ignore him" "I don't know, I think I will ignore him, and besides, he will most likely be asleep in class"

We then got to school and we split ways to go to class.

A few minutes later I saw kagami walk in. Once he spotted me he glared at me. I guess he really doesn't want me here. I am now afraid to go with riko to see them practice

-after school-

I started walking to the gym when kagami stopped me and said "you are not needed or wanted here" " but riko and Teppei told me to come here" "they are lying to you, they just feel bad since they are your only friends you have" "no th-" "just shut up and accept it, no one wants you here" after I heard that I wanted to cry, I was holding in my tears when I heard "oh, now you want to cry, then cry, you weak, worthless kid, no one wants you, leave" I stayed silent "LEAVE" when I heard that I just ran.

I ran where ever my legs take me. I bumped into someone and fell and I saw that it was Izuki "ha, so the baby is crying, did you realize how useless you were"

I started to cry and started running again until I got tired. I looked around and saw it was in the park

"Tetsu?"