14 - To the Airport

Lauren's POV:

"No, he isn't, he is at Magcon." The guy answers.

"Oh-uh, do you know where that is?" I ask, still in a hurry.

"If you turn right on 1234 street, he is in 321 building with a giant banner that had a 'M' and a 'C' on it." He answers.

"Thank you very much!" I say.

"Your welcome, I'm Bart."

"Thank you Bart. I shall be going now." I say.

I totally forgot Aaron was in Magcon. I quickly tell the directions Bart gave me to the taxu driver. Right on 1234 street, building 321.

Found it! Banner with 'M' and 'C'. I run uo too the building. I see 8 guys enter the door way then, Aaron!

"Aaron!" I yell trying to catch his attention.

I was practicly running staright to the entrance till a gaurd stopped me.

"Ticket?!" He asks me very sternly.

"Uh- ticket?" I ask.

"No ticket, you can't get in." He tells me pushing me back.

Just great. I walk back to my car. How am I suppossed to tell Aaron I'm leaving? I need to feel his arms around me again, I need to tell him how I feel, I need to telk him...that I love him.

I check the time just to see it was 5:00pm. I need to go to the airport! I get into my car.

I hear someone call my name. I turn around just to see a mob of screaming girls around whoever said that.

I call a taxi. I hop in and tell him my adress first to get my lugguage. I come back putting my bags in the back and go to the airport.