"Need some help?" I offer, opening the fridge to get a glass of milk, pouring it into a small thin glass and sipping it.

Jake turns to me, watching my process before speaking.

"I don't know what to make, I was going to take you out, but I remembered our guests can't exactly go out in public." Jack says, looking from me back to the cookbook.

I think for a minute, running quickly to the lounge where I almost slip due to the socks and wood floors.

"SLENDER!" I shout, drawing the attention from everyone in the room, scaring a few.

"Yes, child? Is something the matter?" Slenderman asks, starting to stand.

"Can you be our fairy god mother?" I asks, frantic and excited.

"Be your... what?" Slenderman asks, clearly lost.

"Like in Cinderella, the fairy god mother turns the poor girl into a princess for a few hours so she can go to the ball! Can you use some sort of magic to turn you guys into, like, regular people for a few hours so we can go to breakfast?!"

Slenderman and the others all look at each other, confused and weirded-out.

"She's lost it." Jeff mutters, chuckling with Ben.

Slenderman turns to me, kneeling in front of me, he seems to look into my soul.

"I do have something similar to what you've described, but it has a short time span. It can make us appear normal to humans, but not to other pastas, and it can be dangerous if it wears off sooner than expected, it was an experiment pill for emergencies only." Slenderman tells me, drawing attention from the others.

"You never told us about that, Slender! Killing could be so much easier if I could disguise myself for a bit!" Jeff exclaims, sitting upright.

"Like I said, it was an experiment and I haven't found all the side effects, they seem to differ from pasta to pasta." Slenderman explains, a bit louder now.

Jack stands up and walks over to my side.

"So we could possibly go out and experience life as normal people again if this pill works?" He asks, resting an arm on my shoulder, which I uncomfortably shoo away from.

"Precisely. It was supposed to be a surprise if I could ever get it to be more efficient, since you all have done so well lately, but it seems the more I work on it the more problems arise."

Masky speaks up from across the room.

"You could ask for help from your proxies, we are good at keeping secrets."

Slenderman doesn't turn to respond, he keeps his head locked in my position.

"Yes, you are indeed, but you and Hoodie are more physical and studious help than magic help, granted you can do minor magic, but not to an advanced level I need for this task."

"Not Hoodie and I, you are right, but Toby has taught himself in his free time to quite the exceptional level. He makes his own pills, and I know first-hand how great their quality is. He's done a great job teaching himself, I'm sure he can help."

Slenderman stands, turning to Masky.

"Is this true? He did this?"

Masky is about to speak, but I interrupt him.

"It's true, he told me, and he gave me one yesterday, it was really effective. It helped with my energy and pain, it also made me more efficient." I interpret to him.

Slenderman seems so think, I can't read him.

"A dual-purpose pill? That's... quite fantastic for self-taught... no help?"

I don't mind your tics (Ticci-toby x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें