Good News

Welp good news my friends!!! (Yeah so listen up good) I am thinking about making more Male x Reader stories for all the ladies out there cause so far I mostly made stories for guys that even gals have enjoyed so I am thinking about making some stories for the girls and making some stories for the guys (Don't forget to mention you're 2 days of Highschool) Oh yeah it was pretty great there the people are nice the breakfast/lunches are nice and the last 2 days have been nice so it has been pretty awesome so far I guess I'm still learning through most of the basics but it's fine I'm pretty sure I'll be coached through them and stuff haven't found a girlfriend yet though (Because all he does is stay quiet all the time when you don't have anything to do instead of trying to have a conversation) Oh shut up this is why you're just a voice! (Ouch that hurt you hurt my feelings) Quit the sarcasm you faker (Hffmp you're no fun) But at least I got a body (.....) Yeah, that's what I thought (He follows a girl all day and thinks she has a nice ass) VOICE!!! (Heh no regrets) Grrrr!!!! I can't believe you just said that!!! I'll fucking kill you!!! (Hey man I'm just letting the viewers know what you're like outside the screen you're a pervert why lie about that? I didn't lie cause I never told them!!! (Well you should have I'm sure they would understand besides who cares if you're a pervert I'm sure there are some perverts who read this) But I don't want anyone to be disgusted by me... (Bro you is just being you so just get over it and do your thing) Yeah... I guess you're right (Oh yeah one more question for the viewers) ? (What do you think of Lemons aka stories about sex) Voice!!! (Well i hope you guys leave your comments down below like you always have so for now Goodbye Folks!) *sigh* Goodbye Everybody *waves goodbye*