The Spooky Couple (Requested by FlashingRedstone)

Hello viewers! Once again, we have received another request (and interesting one at that). Yes quite but anyways, the name of the requester will be in the title and if you have a request, just put them in the comments or go to our Taking Request page (Yeah so you guys should consider yourselves lucky to have us around!) Now now... no need to talk like that, we must treat our friends with kindness. They have not wronged us yet have they? (No I guess not) Good. Now then, how about we get on with the story? (Okay sure)

(You were walking down the sidewalk enjoying how beautiful everything around you was, until you saw Napstablook outside her house lying down on the grass and so you decided to walk over to her house to see what's up)

"Hey Napstablook, what's up?"

(She turns her eyes to look at you)

"Oh (y/n)... hello... I'm just lying on the ground looking at the sky, waiting for Mettaton to come back..."

(You start rubbing your chin as if you were thinking of something till an idea pops into your head)

"Oh hey I've got an idea, why don't we wait for Mettaton together? I mean, we could could even have some fun until he arrives!"

(She puts on a face of question then gets off the ground)

"Oh ok I guess we could do that...."

(You form a smile on your face)

"Great! Now uh... do you have the keys?"

(She simply shakes her head)

"I don't really need to use the keys since I can phase through the door... but I never thought I would have a visitor oooooh nooooo..."

(She begins to cry)

"Ah nonono don't cry! Um, oh I know! Why don't you phase through the door and open it from the inside?"

(Her tears begin to stop)

"Oh okay"

(She phases through the door and opens it from the inside)

"Ok you can come in now (y/n)"

(You take a few steps inside and admire the look of her house)

"Wow this place looks pretty cool, did you do all this?"

(She shakes her head again)

"No... this was all done by Mettaton... it's a bit too much for me, but if it makes Mettaton happy then I'm happy"

(You decided to look around the house to see what it has to offer)

"You know Napstablook... I kinda wish my house was as cool as yours"

(Your nice comment causes her to blush)

"So (y/n)... what do you want to do?"

(You go back to rubbing your chin thinking)

"We could just watch some T.V. if you want"

(Another idea pops into your head)

"Hey Napstablook, I've always wondered what Mettaton's room was like. Can we go see?"

(An envious look appears on her face)

"Sure we can check out his room if you want"

(You jump with joy)

"Yay! I finally get to see what Mettaton keeps in his room!"

(You both make your way to Mettaton's room and see a bunch of stuff considered to be fabulous)