"Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday." Tony said.

Helen thought about it for a brief moment, "Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties."

Ana smirked to herself as she noticed her hesitate. "Will Thor be there?" Helen asked casually and looked down at her tablet.

 "Will Thor be there?" Helen asked casually and looked down at her tablet

They all nodded simultaneously and Clint gave a grunt for his answer. Tony and Bruce decided to work on the sceptre as Natasha and Ana stayed back with Clint. As she watched the machine work on Clint, Ana placed her hand under her chin as she was thinking.

She looked up at Helen, "If I chop off my arm, will this give it back?" She asked.

"Uh, let's not try it."

- - -

The party was in full swing. Guests had arrived, waiters were serving drinks and the Avengers enjoyed the time off. Ana let Natasha doll her up and they both entered the upper level of the tower. Natasha went to mingle with a few people as Ana wandered aimlessly around the room.

She was on her way to the bar for a drink when Tony pulled at her hand. She looked at him with a smile, "Hey, Stark." She greeted.

Tony grinned at her, looking at her outfit. "You know, I think this is the first time I've seen you without your super suit. You look great." He said.

Ana smoothed her dress, blushing slightly at the compliment. "Thanks, you look like you always do." She smirked.

Tony smirked, "Thank you, my little lady." He said and Ana laughed at the nickname.

"Come on, I want you to meet a old pal of mine." He dragged her along to the bar.

"Rhodey, this is Ana." Tony said, gesturing to her as they stopped in front of Maria and Rhodey. Tony smiled at Ana, "Ana, this is Rhodey."

Ana smiled at Rhodey, "Nice to meet you." She said with a nod of her head.

Rhodey grinned at her, "You too. I've seen you fight, and I gotta say I was impressed." He said.

"I have excellent teachers." Ana laughed, "And your Iron Patriot suit is cool but..." She trailed off, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

Tony jumped in, "War Machine is a lot cooler!"

Ana nodded at him and they shared a high-five. The four of them laughed and Maria handed Ana a drink to which she thanked her. Ana heard a familiar laugh and turned her head to where she saw Sam and Steve at the pool table. She excused herself from her current company and joined the men.

"Hey, Steve, Sam." Sam looked up when she joined them had grinned at her, "Little Ana!"

Ana frowned at the name and hugged him, "I'm not that little." She mumbled. Steve smiled at her as Sam pulled back and gave her a look, "Can you see what I'm doing? I'm looking down at you. I look down at little people." He explained.