26- broken

Stiles: are you alright?

Stiles: are you ignoring me?

Stiles: Lily?

Me: stop knocking on the door

Stiles: please open the door

Me: why don't you go with Malia ?

Stiles: she scratched me

Me: please leave

Stiles: no.

Me: you've done enough harm already

Stiles: lily

Me: please leave.

          THE KNOCKING STOPPED, LEAVING LILY ALONE WITH LIAM

THE KNOCKING STOPPED, LEAVING LILY ALONE WITH LIAM. Everyone else was with Malia, checking in on her, and Liam so far was the only one that had checked in on Lily.

And that hurt.

Lily took a shaky breath and hugged her chest, while Liam placed bandages on her scratches.

After Malia jumped on Lily, they rolled on the grass, Malia scratching Lily repeatedly. She even punched Lily, and her nose and mouth started bleeding.

However, when Scott and Liam separated them, the girls rushed to Malia. Stiles had frozen. Even Teddy and Lainey had frozen, terrified about Malia's transformation.

Lily flinched, Liam had just placed some alcohol on her scratch.

Fortunately, the bleeding in her nose and mouth had stopped, but her wounds hadn't.

There was a slight knock on the door, Lily jumped.

"Who is it?" She yelled.

"Scott."

"Coming." Liam answered. He walked to the door and opened it, letting Scott in.

Scott gave Lily a shy smile, shocked at how many bandages she had.

"Um, Lily, we need to talk."

"Alright." Lilac sniffed. She laid down on her bed.

Scott paced back and forth, "We don't think it's a good idea of you staying for the rest of the week. We think you should go back to Beacon Hills tonight."

Liam and Lily looked up at Scott. Was he kicking her out?

"If she leaves I leave." Liam said, at the same time as Lily asked, "Who is 'we'?"

Scott took a step back, "By we I meant: Kira, Lydia, Malia and Stiles."

Stiles.

Stiles?

Lily's upper lip started trembling, she took a breath, "F-Fine. Liam, you can stay here, I'll take the first bus back."

And with that, she got up and took her bag. She hadn't been unable to unpack, and she liked to put her worn clothes in the bag no matter what.

She grabbed her backpack too, then turned to Scott and Liam, "I'm sorry." Lily opened the door, and could hear Liam calling her, but she walked out.

And hopefully they'd walk out of her life.

from here I will start again!