"Papa," Harry says while Zayn clips on the dummy.

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"What if the island is really a big turtle," he says with deep concern in his eyes.

Zayn turns his head to look at Liam, who is doing his best to stifle his laughs. He glares, "I told you we never should have let him watch Sinbad."

He turns back to the little. "I promise you the island is made of dirt and rocks. There might be a few little turtles around who want to be your friend," he says, tickling the boy's ribs to earn a few giggles. "But there are no giant turtles in the world."

He ruffles Harry's hair and covers the boys in blankets the airline provided. He goes to sit in the seat next to Harry's, but the little was having none of that.

"Nooooo," he whines. "Daddy is my plane pal!"

"Oh, silly me. How could I forget," Zayn gives in, not wanting to dampen anyone's mood when this is supposed to be a fun week.

"I'll always be your plane pal," Liam says and sits down next to the boy.

Zayn sits next to Louis and the blue eyed boy grabs his hand.

The intercom beeps. "Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in five minutes. Please take your seats and adjust your seat belts. This is a 95 minute ride and we should be arriving at your destination at 2:30 local time. Enjoy your flight."

Louis' grip tightens on Zayn's hand and he sucks harder on the dummy. The daddies notice and are prepared to distract him.

"Lou, is this your first time on a plane," Zayn asks.

He shakes his head and drops the dummy from his lips. "When I was five, my dad and I flew to Glasgow for a day."

"Are you a little nervous," Liam asks.

Louis blushes and tucks his chin in his chest.

"Hey," Zayn says. "It's okay to be nervous, even if it's not your first time."

"It is," Louis asks.

"The first time I went on a plane, it was on holiday with Daddy and a couple of other schoolmates. I had never been so scared in my life. I didn't know what to expect."

Liam snickers. "Oh god, I remember this story."

Zayn continues, "Just as the plane was driving up the road, Daddy turned to me and said, 'Right, so once we get up in the air, the plane is going to do a loopy loop!' I was so scared and I spent the first two hours of the trip clinging to the arm rests until someone finally told me he tricked me!"

"That's not very nice," Louis says to a laughing Liam.

"I was only joking! Didn't think he would believe me."

Zayn himself is chuckling. "Anyways, I just want you to know that it's alright to be a bit nervous, but we're right here if you need anything," he says.

"Thanks, Papa," Louis says, snuggling as best as he can into Zayn's arm.

"Of course, Babe," he coos and kisses Louis' temple.

The daddies perform one last check to make sure the seat belts are clipped right. They raise the blankets so the littles are nice and warm and remind them to keep their dummies in place.

The captain announces that it's take off time and a minute later they feel the plane rolling down the cement, building up speed as it goes. Louis averts his eyes away from the window and squeezes Zayn's hand. Harry ,however, is looking out the window with excitement, imagining they're in a rocket to space.