Prologue

Hi before we start there are 2 things you need to know; 1. My name is Tammy and I will be your author for this trip. And 2. This book will be in Marinette's POV unless I say different. Well that's all so lets get on with the story!
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

♡2 Weeks Ago♡

I felt sad as I walked up the stairs of Felix's house up to his room, I was moving cities.Nearing his room I was hearing weird sounds. I wanted to know if he was ok.

"Felix?" I whispered as I opened the door.

That is when I saw one of the worst things ever: Felix making out with Heather Mills from my English class. That's not even the worst part, the were both mostly naked and Felix was reaching for a condom.

"How could you?!?! I loved you!" I screamed. Before he could respond, I turned on my heel and ran out of his house.
-----------------------------------

It had been 2 weeks since I moved houses and schools, but I still wasn't over it. My heart had been completely and utterly broken. I hated the feeling. There was no way I could think of to get rid of it.

When I reached the park I collapsed on the bench in tears. I rocked back and forth clutching my heart. I felt like my inside was dying.

"Hey girl are you okay?" I looked up to see a girl with auburn ombere hair and Hazel eyes with a heart on her cheek. I recognized her from my english class. But I couldn't recall her name.

I shook my head. "No, my heart is broken."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a business card. "Here. It's for the club I'm president of. I suggest you come to our next meeting." With that she walked away.

I looked down at the card. The front was pink with a heart on it. Under that was cursive writing.

The Heartbreaker Club.

On the back was the information of when and where they held meetings. And what the club did. The next meeting was tomorrowat lunch in the drama room.

I decided to attend. What else did I have to lose?
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I showed up at school the next day thoughts of Felix with his arm around Heather, pressing kisses to the side of her head like he used to do to me.

Just thinking about them I felt myself tear up. Wiping them away I ran to my first class, english. Just great.

When I sat down I focused on club meeting and how strange it is that Alya, the girl from my english class who's name I had finally remembered, and her 3 best friends Sabrina, Chloe and Sara all had hearts on their cheeks. I had noticed it a few times but never really thought about it. Maybe it had something to do with their club.

♡Time Skip♡♥

It was finally lunch. I grabbed a muffin from my bag and headed towards the drama room.

I opened the door to see Sara tying her striking purple hair in to a bun with a green hair band the same colour as her green eyes.

"Um, hi."

She turned towards me.

"Hey. Are you the newbie joining the club Alya was telling us about?"

I nodded, "I'm Marinette."

"I know. I'm in 2nd period with you."

I nodded again.

She held up one finger signaling me to wait. Then she ran off to the stage.

Sara reappeared with Alya, Chloe and Sabrina in suit. Chloe and Sabrina lagged behind, their skirts swaying in time and their eyes sparkling. Though they were best friends, everyone mistook them as cousins.

"Marinette, girl, welcome!" Alya greeted me. I waved.

"You're obviously joining the club since you came after reading the information on the back right?" Sabrina questioned.

"Yeah. Being a heartbreaker seems interesting."

"Well, in that case," Alya said lifting her arms in a dramatic effect, "Marinette, this is how to be a heartbreaker."
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

That's all for now cupcakes. I got the idea from one of my favourite Marina and the Diamonds song. Hopefully you enjoy.

~Tammy </3