Chapter Two: To Good To Be True.

There he was, Levi was standing in my doorway waiting to be let in. I was so shocked that I couldn't move and I wanted to scream and jump up like a school girl.

"Oi brat, you just gonna stand there with your mouth open?"

"S-sorry Levi, um but what are you doing here?"

He responded with a clicking noise that came from his mouth, and he rolled his eyes.

"I was told I could stay here until the band moved their shit out of my house."

So that's what Mikasa and Armin where on the phone about. But there was one problem, where would he sleep?

"So your name, Eren is it?"

"Yes, um p-please come in and you can stay in my room with me."

Obviously I wanted him to stay in my room so why not? Maybe me and Levi will become friends. I just hope Mikasa doesn't mind seeing how she knows I like men. Also how Armin knows I have the biggest crush on Levi.

Levi smirked a little when I said that he could stay with me in my room. It was sorta creepy but hot at the same time, if that even makes sense.

"So I get to stay in a boys room, sure that's a good idea?" Levi said this with a wide smirk on his face.

I told him it should be fine, and I thought it would be a good idea because Mikasa was a girl so that was out of the question, and Armin is a super fan, well not sating that I'm not but Levi doesn't have to know that.

Levi's POV:

Out of all the things to happen my band brakes up and now I have to wait a month till they can move their shit out of my place. But luckily some crazed ass fans wanted me to stay over anyways so that should be fun.

When I arrived there the house looked like any other house on this street would look like. When I rang the door bell some brown haired, green eyed kid opened the door. He did seem to mind my smoking, but I think he was checking me out.

Turns out the kids name is Eren, his sisters told me that over the phone earlier. He told me I would be staying in his room but all I could think of ,  what happened last time I stayed in a "boys" room.

Eren's POV:

After I invited him inside I asked him to put out his cigarette out and take his stuff up to my room. I showed him where it was of course but damn, did you see this guys ass? Ok, I know I'm getting way to over my head, he is a famous star and I'm a weird dude who works at a coffee shop.

"Oi brat, I can feel your staring, its gross."

I looked away immediately with a pink look on my face, I was blushing!
How embarrassing.