Click.

"Finally," I commented as I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Maybe going to the lake is just what you need to lighten up a bit," Tyler mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I shook my head. I wasn't about to say anything else that would continue to fuel Tyler's sarcasm. 

"What? No witty commentary?" He tilted his head.

Man, he just really wants to push it today. I resisted the urge to smile.

"Nope."

"Aww, that's too bad." He chuckled as he finally started the car and headed towards the lake.

*Selena POV*

Having found a parking spot, I got all of my things and headed down to Colt's private lake house. Although I was unsure of where to go at first, I didn't have to wander long before Colt found me. 

Jogging towards me, he shouted"Selena!"

"Hey, Colt!" I smiled in return.

Once he got a little closer, he commented, "Glad you could make it! Follow me. You can put your stuff in the lake house."

"Ok."

Following after him, he led me up the stairs and to the front door. Reaching for the handle, Colt opened the door wide as he gestured for me to enter first.

"Thanks," I smiled as I stepped through the doorway. Although, I knew how rich Colt and Levi were, I couldn't help letting out a small gasp as I took in the place. 

"Pretty sweet, huh?" I heard a voice to my left. Glancing over, I saw Levi smiling from the staircase.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous." My eyes continued to scan the room in awe.

"That's our father. Being the successful business man he is, it's no wonder how he ends up with a place like this." Colt added.

"No kidding. Not to mention all the donations he gives to the pack," I added. 

Although I know Alpha Jordan brings in a lot of revenue through various means, there is no doubt that Mr. Mason is one big reason our pack maintains a good income. With his support, it's incredible how he manages to make so much money and still be generous enough to give it away as well. 

Walking around to face me, Colt smiled, "Well, I'm glad you like it! The bathrooms are just to your left past the staircase if you need to change. Also, if you want to leave your bag in here, there is also a room upstairs where you can leave it."

"Thanks, Colt"

"No problem, Selena," Colt winked, "Let me know if you need anything. Just walk out that back door over there when you are finished. The stairs will lead down to the lake."

"Alright, thank you!"

Colt and Levi soon turned and left while I made my way to the bathroom to change.