IVY THE "MAGNEIFICENT"

Start from the beginning

I fetch out my chemistry book since I have that first and lucky me all of us are in the same class so it's kinda fun remembering all the dumb things we do in class together, I was brought out of my thought when Noah cleared his throat.

"So you still not talking to him?" I knew who he was talking about, but I still played dumb. "Who are you talking about?" Asked him with a puzzled look, which he clearly knew I was faking.

'Screw you useless acting skills'

'Screw you back ivy.'

'Why is everyone going against, an innocent person like me? Why is this world so cruel?'

"Hello ivy? Hello?" I was brought back from la la land with Noah waving his hand in front of my face.

"yes?"

"Why aren't you talking to him?" He asked again "Who are you talking about?" I asked him again, he gestured his head in Sydney direction "him?"

"Yeah? what about him?" I purposely asked hoping he would get annoyed and drop the topic, "IVY!" He snapped. "WHAT?" He just rolled his eyes at me. "Please stop being a bitch and go talk to him." Wow people do love giving me name, I just glare at him and I new he didn't mean to call me a bitch, and by then Sydney had already heard what Noah said and had a somewhat a smirk on his face.

'Ohh how I want to smack that stupid smirk of his right if his stupid face.'

'We both know you don't want to do that.'

' I so do.'

'No yo-'

Before I knew what was happening I was being dragged to class by an angry Noah and a grumpy Sydney following behind us.

"Noah stop." I tired to get out of his grip, but he was to strong for me right now. "No your doing this if you like it or not, so stop being a bitch." I stop right there and glare at Noah, he automatically left loss of my arm.

"Sorry Noah, but being a bitch is in my blood...." I pause and turn to Mr.Sydney "And being a slut is my number one goal." I glared at him seeing the anger build up in his eyes.

"Okay that's enough."

Noah threw me over his shoulder, Ryan and Damien pulled Sydney and locking us in the chemistry room. Mr.Frank didn't come today so the boys scared everyone out of the class before dumping us inside.

"Noah I swear I will kill you, let me out."

He shock his head "You will not get out until you talk to him or he tells to you either way."

I glare at him but walk away and took a seat knowing too well Noah would not give up.

'Lucky you, Locked in a room with Mr.Sydney's."

"NOT NOW PATRICIA." I screamed not realizing I said that out a load.

"Who is Patricia? Is she one of your slutty friends?" He asked while coming to close for my liking.

"You know why your dicks so small?" I put a figure on his lips so he couldn't reply. "Shhh I will tell you, cause you see you have shoved 3/4 of it in your personality."

I tell him and push past him, but he caught hold of my wrist pulling me back to him. "Why were you flirting with every Tom, dick and Harry?" He demanded. "Why do you care? Aren't you supposed to be sticking you face up your so called 'girlfriend' ass?" He glared at me. "Your just jealous" He said. "Ohh bless your delusional heart child, jealous of your girlfriend please that slut." I barked back at him "Your a bigger a slut that her." I looked down at my nails, then looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yet i still wouldn't do you." He glared at me having nothing to say back at me. He let me go with a push making me lose my balance a bit, pissing me off even more.