Mister-wannabe-so-called-base-voice

EMILY ON TOP!! - VANESSA HUDGENS

IVY POV

BOOM!

"It was her!" This little girl said as she was pointed at me the moment the manager and the rest of the staff at McDonald's walked into the playroom.

"No it wasn't, kid stop lying" I said casually like nothing happened, it's not like we broke the slide.

"Yes it was, it was you don't lie.. MOMMYYYY it was her she did this."

"Zip it you shrimp, let me tell you something" I said as I bended down to her level. "What's your name?" I asked her.

"Angel." she said like she was the best.

#bitch

"Listen 'ANGEL', no one likes a complainer, so if you want to have friends I suggest you to zip that hole in your face." I stood up straight while looking at her mom like 'gurl what you teaching her, don't you love your daughter'.

I turned back to everyone and noticed the boys trying to hold back their laugh, but Sydney was just shaking his head with disappointment.

"Young lady, do you know how much this costs?" The manager whose name is John asked me.

"Not much, seeing as it's poor quality, I mean what if a really healthy kid went in that? What would have happened then? What if like a kid planning on being a sumo wrestler wants to ride your slide then? That thing will snap and BOOM! The kid is hurt and shit, and what if the parent's want to sue you'll? That would be some deep shit am I right?" I said as I gently elbowed the guy next to me who is also controlling his laugh like everyone else.

Before the manager could say anything else, the cops walked in. "Really! You called the cops? Dude come on I'm willing to pay for it, just don't send me to jail, I'm too young for jail." I kind of overreacted that but hey! I'm too good for jail.

"What's the problem here?" Asked the officer.

"This girl broke the slide with her big fat bum." said that little girl, GEEZ, someone put a sock in her mouth.

"You know what else my big fat bum can break? Your face." I said making her scream and run behind her mom to hide. That's right i'm worse than the boogeyman. Fear me.

"You have to come with me young lady." said the officer as he walked towards me.

"OMG are you going to cuff me?" He just nodded and walked closer, I just dodged him and ran. "You can't catch me I'm flash!" I said as I ran and the cops on my tail.

"Okay that's enough miss." he said when he finally caught me and handcuffed me.

"FINE but if I go, I take those 3 boys with me, they were there too." I said and then I looked at the girl. "I wasn't the only one to break the slide, they were there too. Now why aren't you opening your big fat mouth huh?" I asked her, and she didn't say a word.

"Were those boys there too?" the officer asked her and she just nodded.

"Boys, you have to come with me too.....boys, cuff them." As we walked out, I screamed back to everyone inside.

"See you tomorrow sweethearts!" and they just waved.

~~~~~

"Hey Joe, hey! Hey! HEY" I screamed.

"What do you want?"

"Can I have a doughnut?" He just looked at the other officer and they nodded at each other and he passed me a doughnut.