Chapter 1

I do not own these characters they belong to Alex Hersch and Butch Hartman !

Thoughts

"Talking"

3rd person (POV)

"Do we have to go on holiday?" whined Jazz "Spike was just about to have his breakthrough; I guess he'll have to wait a few days". Danny welcoming, for once a none working holiday, all these ghost fights have been taking its toll and he was very tense after his last battle with Skulker 'The best ghost hunter in all of ghost world!' He just wanted one day where he didn't have to fight ghosts, he even managed to get his two best friends to come along he was certain nothing bad would happen. Jazz locked away all ghost hunting equipment, of course.

Finally, they arrived in Gravity Falls although on the way two kids nearly ran into them with a golf cart. Danny's ghost sense went off when they past Dusk 2 Dawn by the look of the run down shop he guessed it hadn't been open for years nope this is my time to relax no ghosts, no fighting, no drama Danny thought to himself. "This place looks normal enough" Sam and Tucker agreed. "Good" said Danny very happily and his sister agreed. They drove around until they found the Mystery Shack and getting out of the RV Danny noticed the same golf cart that nearly hit them earlier.

Twins both brown haired but the girl was slightly bigger than the boy, the girl was wearing a purple Sparkly jumper, the boy wore a white and blue cap with a blue pine tree on the front. Danny decided he would go over and apologies for them nearly crashing into each other, the twins seemed to have the same idea because they did just that, they seemed to be interested in the RV so he told them his parents were ghost hunters. They seemed to be even more interested than before. He told the 12 year olds that it wasn't that cool and that he and his best friends just want a normal summer.

Dipper's(POV)

"That's so what you'll get here, a nice normal holiday" I told them nervously."Dipping sauce dont scare the cute boy away!" Mabel turns to Danny "Hey I'm Mabel, the girl of your dreams!" My sister says while jumping up and down. Poor guy he is Mabel's random crush of the week! Dipper then noticed Danny looking at his goth friend, hmm I dont trust these people yet.