10. Love test!

En başından başla

"Yeh humesha itna hot kese lag sakta hai?".. She thought shamelessly checking out her own official boyfriend ..

While she was drooling over him..his eyes fell on his angel ..standing in front of him with a breath taking smile on her face..she was looking damn gorgeous ..he felt like his heart skipped a beat.. He removed his shades and looked at her with enormous love in his eyes..

" she always looks so beautiful".. He thought while looking in her eyes..there trance broke by the hustle bustle..

And soon they heard a loud voice of bullet firing.. Manik was shocked as none knows about his arrival other than some trust worthy people..

He realized that firing is going on for him only..as two or three bullets just passed a inch by him..but his presence of mind was so good that he saved himself from unknown shooter..he bent down and picked out his gun from his pocket..

While the whole airport was turned into a war zone within a second..Nandini bent down by keeping her hands on her ears as instructed by Manik ..he instantly wore his bullet proof jacket and ran towards Nandini while firing and saving himself from being targeted..

He reached towards her and hugged her ..they both were on the floor..he pulled a trolley towards themselves and which act as a shield for them..