Part 4

The next morning Cheryl and Liam were fast asleep in bed, with the sun slowly showing through the cream curtains causing Cheryl to slowly wake up, instantly smiling from the memories flooding back from last night. She lent over to her side of the bed and quickly checked her phone before rolling back over, pulling the sheets over her some more and resting her head on Liam's chest in attempt to wake him up.

"Mmm, Morning princess" Liam groaned as he rubbed his eyes after waking up after a few minutes of Cheryl gently stroking his chest with her thumb, putting his hands on her waist. 

"Morning handsome" Cheryl said as she looked up and gently pecked his lips, a smile appearing on both of their faces.

"Can we just stay in bed all day we haven't got anything to do?" Liam groaned as he put his arms around Cheryl squeezing her into him lightly.

"No we have to get up numpty" Cheryl said as she sat up in bed, holding the sheets to her body before leaning over and picking up her pink silk robe which stopped just past her thighs, wrapping it around her body before standing up and making her side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Liam said as he saw Cheryl walking over to the en suite, Cheryl turning around once she reached the door, resting against it lightly.

"Going for a shower, join me if you like" Cheryl said as she winked before walking into the en suite, Liam smiling before hurrying to join her.

*  *  *

Later on, after their steamy shower session, Liam was in the kitchen cooking him and Cheryl something for a late dinner as it was now almost 2pm. He decided to just put some pizzas in the oven for them both as they didn't feel too hungry.

"Babe" Cheryl said as she walked in, putting her phone on the side before leaning down and slipping off her thigh high boots, leaving her in just a loose fitting black dress/top which stopped just above her knees and some black socks as she had just gone and let the dogs out.

"Yes?" Liam said as he turned around after putting the pizzas in the oven, walking over to Cheryl and putting his arms around her waist while she rested her hands on his arms, looking up at him.

"Is it ok if Kimberley stays over tonight, she's gonna come with Justin and Bobs, so you can meet them all" Cheryl said looking up smiling as she gently stroked his arms with her thumbs.

"Sure, what time?" Liam asked as Cheryl put her arms around her back to hug him lightly as he kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you, in about an hour she said" Cheryl replied as Liam stroked around her back lightly, the sound of the dogs barking outside leading them to pull apart, Cheryl quickly pecking Liam on the lips before going over to the door to let Buster, Coco and Watson in.

<< Cheryl - He doesn't mind, you coming around at 3 then? xx>> Cheryl messaged Kim as she sat down at the kitchen counter with her phone, almost instantly getting a reply.

<<Kim - Yeh, I'll just need to get Bobby ready and we will be over xx>> 

- - -

Sorry it's a short chapter! I have so much revision to do, but I will try my best to update