Part 3

The next morning at around 8am, Cheryl woke up to a rather sickly feeling, leading to her getting up and rushing to the bathroom, which evidently woke Liam up, leading to him following Cheryl into the en suite bathroom, while she continuously threw up rather violently, leading to Liam kneeling down beside her, stroking her back soothingly with his one hand and gently holding her hair back with his other.

"All out baby?" Liam said as Cheryl lifted her head up nodding and then rested her head on the tiled wall which was right beside the toilet, Liam grabbing her some toilet roll so she could wipe her mouth and going into the bedroom to grab her water from her bedside table, bringing it in and passing it to her.

"Thank you" Cheryl said as she stood up and went to the sink, swishing the water around her mouth and spitting it out into the sink.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" Liam asked as Cheryl shrugged her shoulders.

"I think I might have a bath?" Cheryl said as Liam nodded his head and went over to the bath so her could start running it for her, adding her favourite bubble bath in, making Cheryl smile.

"Do you want me to stay in here while you have the bath so you have someone to talk to?" Liam asked as Cheryl nodded.

"Yes please" Cheryl replied as Liam carried on running the bath, making sure it was not too hot, while Cheryl went to the landing, getting herself a white towel and then taking it back into the en-suite.

"It's all done now if you want to hop in" Liam said as Cheryl nodded while Liam helped her get undressed and then held her hand as she got in and sat in the bath, the bubbles hiding her dignity.

"Feel better now you got it all out?" Liam asked as Cheryl nodded while Liam carried on stroking her hair while he sat on the edge of the bath.

"Do you still want to go out for a meal later or do you want to leave it for a few days?" Liam asked as Cheryl looked up at him smiling.

"I think i'll be alright so yeh, we can go tonight if you like?" Cheryl replied while Liam nodded, leaning down kissing her forehead lightly.

"Ok, if you feel worse and don't want to go just let me know" Liam replied as Cheryl nodded her head, loving how caring Liam was, and how considerate he was of how she felt and all the simple little things.

"Want me to go make breakfast and leave you to have a wash?" Liam asked as Cheryl shook her head looking up at her.

"I don't really want anything to eat, unless you wanted anything?" Cheryl said as Liam carried on stroking her hair.

"No I'll stay here with you if you want?" Liam replied kissing her forehead lightly making Cheryl smile.

"Thank you" Cheryl said smiling as she looked up at him.

*  *  *

After a while Cheryl and Liam had both got up and got ready, Liam wearing black jeans and a white v-neck top, and Cheryl wearing black leather leggings, with a white jumper, her make-up minimal and her hair in loose curls.

"Do you still want to go out for a meal?" Liam asked as he went into the kitchen where Cheryl was making them a salad sandwich.

"I don't mind, I feel a lot better" Cheryl said as Liam snaked his arms around Cheryl's waist leaning his head on her shoulder, having to bend down slightly as he was taller.

"Ok, cool, want me to book the table now?" Liam asked as Cheryl passed him his sandwich on a plate, taking it into the living room as Cheryl followed him with her food, sitting down on the couch together.

"You can book it if you want? Are we gonna go to Sexy Fish?" Cheryl asked as Liam nodded

"If you want to?" Liam replied picking up the phone and booking a table.