Chapter 4

Previously: Annie was @ the hospital...

Jacob's POV:
I knew the who the boy that was rushed in... Then i say ms. Jill i think that was brennan then ms. Jill & mr. Mike went rushing in following the boy...

Ms. Jill's POV:
When Jacob said i think it was Brennan my heart sunk... Then i ask the nurse what happen she said that the boy got run over  by a car... And has only 27% chance of living due to so much loss of blood... And  I said could i cone in she said sure... Then i see a piece  of  shattered glass in his chest... And he was holding a yellow crumpled piece of paper i got it and read it... It says... "I know i might die but i did this to my self... I don't regret anything at all cause i already died when Annie said "its best if we're only friends" now i might die with saying i love you to her... I wish i could say that to her... But because of Jacob; Annie now hates me... I know i have no right to blame him but... Oh well bye! World bye light bye darkness bye friends bye family i love you all!" I started to cry and i gave mike the paper and run to ms. Katie...
Mike runs after me...

Ms. Katie's POV:
Ms. Jill ran up to me and cried... I asked her whats wrong... She said "Brennan's about to die... He only has 27% chance of living..." I was so shocked... And i said "I'm so sorry " then the nurse came in and said "umm... Katie LeBlanc? (Annie's mom) Annie has 86% chance of living we got out the knife... But she will be staying in the hospital for 2 days because the doctors are going to observe her..." Ok... Thank you... I Say to her... Caleb is getting us midnight snacks since its like 12:57am... Jacob is still in the hospital so are arden katie syd liv and luke... They decided to have a sleepover in Annie's room since it was big...

Time skip to 3:00 am

Luke's POV:
I woke up 3:00 am because i hear someone squirming and yelling and everyone else is asleep... I see and it was...

Find out in the next chapter who ever was squirming...

Author's note:
I will be doing a QOTD every chapter...
QOTD: pizza or pasta
Ok guys... So... Comment down bellow cause i wanna know the question of the day is pizza or pasta... And comment what you think of the book... And please vote... 😊😊😊

And sorry that I haven't updated in a while...

-peace out- ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~mk~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~