Chapter 4: Time and the fatman

So Pablo Escobar, Roberto has a time machine now. I didn't feel like explaining how he managed to build one, but remember all that shit he needed in chapter 2? Yeah like three of them went into the time machine. Oh! Also he put his brain in the body of a guy that looks like David Cross' and Vladimir Putin's heterosexual love child.
  So Roberto decided he wanted to go back and celebrate all the important events that occurred on 4/20 and get high while seeing it.
  His first stop was April 20th, 295, the 8th recorded perihelion passage of Halley's Comet. You ever see a comet while stoned outta your Allah frickin' mind?? It's awesome!
Next he traveled to April 20th, 1505, Jews are expelled from Orange Burgandy by Philibert of Luxembourg. Because fuck the Jews.
  Third stop bitches! April 20th, 1889, the birth of Adolf Hitler. Kinda cool getting to hold the little bastard in your arms and think "wow you're cute, but you're gonna do some fucked up shit that's gonna make Philibert of Luxembourg look like a pussy." 
  His last stop Roberto screwed up a bit. You see all the moments he visited were fixed points, but this next event could've been avoided if it wasn't for him. April 18th, 1999, he had undershot it by a few days and ended up in Colorado. There he met some troubled youths who seemed pretty down to getting high a little head of schedule and listening to some Manson. The youths, Eric and Dylan talked about getting bullied, and Roberto was bored as hell listening to these whinny bitches, so he threw out a suggestion. Was NOT to be taken literally! And then a few days later a schools getting evacuated, but Roberto's still getting high, so everything seemed... Pretty chill.