Here is a short story on Twitch/ Brian

"Brian!","what is this!?" Brian's Dad shouts at him. "It's a Ferrari" replies Brian calmly. "I mean what on earth is it doing in my backyard!!" Brian's Dad shouts again. "I brought it here. I broke in and hot wired it in under a minute you should have seen it I was awesome!" Brian said enthusiastically. "Well now you can return the car and get in your room because you ain't leaving it"
Brian's Dad said.
Brian got in the car returned it where he found it and fled as fast as he could. Brian couldn't understand his Dad should have been proud. He had done something that he thought that his Dad would like. Brian had no clue it was wrong. He thought while his fingers were strumming the sides of his legs.
Brian entered his room which was painted a bright blue. He had pictures of cars on his wall. He soon realized everything technological was gone. His Mum entered the room and sat on the end of Brian's bed signaling him to sit. "Do you know what you did wrong?" His Mum asked looking at him. "No I don't, I was just trying to make Dad proud" Brian said. There was a short pause. Then his Mum broke the silence "well what you did wrong was steal, which you can be arrested for. You where driving and you don't have a drivers license". Brian said nothing just stared out the window where the car had flattened the grass. "We are going to have to turn you in". Said Brian Mum. "You can't. Dads always saying he wants a Ferrari so that's what I brought him I now know what I did wrong please don't turn me in". Brian said in a begging tone. "We have to". Said Mum "you broke into a car Brian we will have to turn you in". Brian's fingers were strumming on the bed frame uncontrollably. His Mum left the room and He fell back onto his bed and thought. "Why didn't Dad accept my gift, was it the wrong color was it the wheels the condition".
Twitch went down the stairs and into the lounge where Dad was on his computer typing away."Hey Dad, what's your favorite color?" Twitch asked. "Kinda busy!" His Dad said. "So just answer and I'll be on my way" Brian replied he knew his Dad would say something like that. "Fine" said Twitch's Dad "green". "Ok cool".
Later that day Brian arrived at the car store and looked around. After a while he saw it a green Ferrari he opened the door to look inside and no one else was around so he got behind the wheel twitching like crazy. He hot wired it and was off. What he didn't know was that all the cars were monitored and didn't have license plates so when he was driving he got pulled over questioned and was sent to camp green lake to dig holes.