Chapter 7 ~ The Work of a True Fairy Tail Writer

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Woah. That is a long list... and there's still another semester left."

The girls started walking to their classes and suddenly a boy bumped into Luna and they both fell down. The boy was on top of Luna and their faces were mere centimeters apart. They stared into each other's eyes for a while and they finally snapped out of it when the warning bell rang. The boy got up and helped Luna up as well.

"Sorry about that, I'm Greg." the boy said.

"No, it's my fault, I should've paid more attention. My name is Luna by the way." she greeted.

"Let me walk you to class, it's the least I could do."

"Haven't I seen you before?"

"I don't know, I have been going here for two years."

"It's not in class, but somewhere else."

"Aren't you always on the hockey team?"

"And pretty much every other team and club."

"Then, we probably played against each other during practice. I'm on the boys team." Greg explained.

"Or maybe I cheered you on? I'm also on the cheerleading squad."

"I never expected a hockey player to be a cheerleader as well."

"Neither did I."

They both laughed a bit and they headed to their class. It turns out, they both have the same homeroom. They sit on opposite sides of the class, so they haven't met formally before. Right as they walked in, the bell rang. The teacher walked in and told everyone to take their seats. The teacher started the lesson.

It was a very boring class, but it finally ended. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom while Luna stayed behind a bit to collect all of her things. She was about to walk through the door, but was stopped by a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Greg standing behind her. He had the slightest blush and a bit of a grin.

"Hey, I was wondering... if you wanted to hang out after school today." he suggested.

"U-uh, sure!" She smiled.

"I'll meet you at the front entrance." he told her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see." He then smirked and walked to his locker.

'Woah' she thought. She headed to her locker as well and spotted the blonde from before. Lucy greeted her and walked her to her next class for no reason. Lucy noticed that Luna was blushing. Lucy asked her about it and Luna just replied by saying "I have a date tonight." It might have been vague, but Lucy didn't question it.

"Nate! Go long!" someone shouted.

A boy went running while the first guy threw a football. The boy who was running was about to catch it, but was stopped when he crashed into Lucy. All of Lucy's books fell to the ground.

"Are you alright?" the boy asked while helping Lucy pick up her stuff. They both reached for the same book and their hands touched. They paused for a moment but quickly snapped out of whatever kind of thought they were having.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she replied.

Everyone was staring, some people were taking pictures, others were gossiping, some were making heart shapes with their hands, and some were just giggling a bit. Luna was standing there, thinking about ship names for the two. She doesn't like it when other people do it to her, but when she does it, it's a whole other story. Lucy was now officially screwed.