Its 3: part one what is that?!

Santino
This is super creepy I was having so much fun dancing with Atzin that we started pranking each other and other people it was fun but I noticed that it was 2:43 I wanted to tell Atzin the time but we were having sooo much fun! I couldn't ruin it for her (After all she is depressed) But than the lights went out (electricity went of and the glow dark things weren't enough light)
"Hahaha good one Tino turning off the lights behind my back to scare me that's a good one" She said
"Um Atzin how can I do that if IM right here!?" I said
"Um I I don't know!" She said scared
Is she SACRED?! Wow and she calls we the scaredy cat! "Atzin you okay?" I said. "Um ye-yeah" she said "wait here" "What?! Where are you going?!"I said. "Don't worry I'll be back (I hope) " she said she whispered the last part! I was kinda worried she has no idea what she's gonna face!
Star
Aaaaauuuggghhhh that must have been ATZIN AND TINO!! They have been pranking us since Atzin went to check something out! Aaaaaauuuggghhhh this better not be another joke cuz they know how creepy it is here
"Atzin! Santino!" I yelled. Tino came over "yeah what's wrong I was about to go and check something out" he said
Tino
I was trying to catch up with Atzin but when I heard star I turned back but I didn't see her I turned back again WHERE DID SHE GO!!??!??!! I decided to just go and find star.
Star
"Is this another one of your JOKES?!" I said! "Really do you really think Atzin and Me had something to do with this she's as scared as you's all!" He said. "Oh yeah than where is she?!" I said. "I I I don't know😔"he said I think he really doesn't know where she is but than............
Atzin
I was crept out so I went to check it out I knew Santino was following me but I didn't do anything about it I heard star call me but I didn't have time, every one was shouting and running around I had to do something! After all I'm in charge..........
"Hmmmmm where is that light switch?!" I said "Huh?!" I said. I thought I saw something. It was calling me! "Stop it ATZIN YOUR YOUR GOING CRAZY ITS NOTHING JUST JUST STOP!" I said. I turned my flash light on ( phone flash light on) and I couldn't believe it! I FINALLY FOUND THE LIGHT SWITCH!! "Okay here goes nothing I turn it on I heard shouts. Haha guess they didn't expect the lights to go on!. I walked to the party room and when I did I couldn't believe it "What what is THAT?!!" There was a poster hanging with blood?! What is that!
Santino
"Huh ATZIN!!!!" I said as I saw her come down the stairs. "What what is-" "SSSHHHH don't talk!" She said. "What?! What is that!" "Oh no!" She said "OH NO WHAT WHAT IS THAT!!?? Why is it here?! Why does it look like it has blood?!!" "No no noooooooooo!!!!!" She yelled
Has she gone CRAZY?!
"Atzin what's going on?!" I said "SHUT UP!!!!!!" She yelled. "What's going on what-" I said but..... "Sorry let me rephrase that SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled. She she yelled back at me she she never did only through text not in person! "I'm I'm-" I tried to say but "Just shush!!! " she said. "But-" but than....... "Tino you want to live a long life right?!" She said. Why would she ask that?!. "No duh" I said. "Than LEAVE!!" She said. Why is she saying that?! "At-Atzin?!" I said. "Please!!! Leave!!! Take everyone else with you PLEASE!!!" She said as she ran out and tried opening the door. "No NOOOO!!" She yelled. Why is she YELLING?! "Atzin what's wrong?!" I said. She didn't Answer the last thing I know she said was "Santino R. We are ALL gonna die" .................