E-EVERYTHING IS RUINED!!!!

Atzin
We took showers and everything I was actually excited for once in months anyway that is until..........
"Nnnnooooooooooo!!!!!" I yelled at the terrible sight I just saw!!! "The doors are open!!! Guys we have to check if everything's still okay!!" "Okay let's go!!" Said Xochitl. We stepped inside, I dropped EVERYTHING WE JUST SHOPPED FOR!! "If I see ONE OF THE BOYS IM GOING TO STRANGLE THEM!!!!!" I said. Just than......
"Hey girls how do we- WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!" They said "What did WE do what did YOUS DO!!!" I said running up to them ready to strangle one!! "Wow calm down ATZIN!" Said Mia. "Calm down?! The party's a disaster!!!" I said. I looked around at all our hard work on the floor and torn to pieces! "How could YOUS!!!" I said. "I knew we forgot to do SOMETHING!!" Said Alfonso. "And you couldn't come back and check aaaaaauuuggghhhh YOUS RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" I said yelling and running out.
Star
I felt bad this is the first time Atzin was excited for something in months I looked at the boys......
"See what you's do! You guys only care about your self! Atzins was finally super happy! We all worked hard the only job you guys had left was to CLOSE THE DOOR! Is that to much to ask for??!!" I said, "Atzin!! Atzin wait up!" I walked out all the girls followed me. We walked up to Atzin she was sitting in the garden. "Hey Atzin you okay?" I said " Listen I know your upset but if we hurry maybe we can start all over again we can clean the mess the food is in the refrigerator so we don't have to worry about that and the only things that need to be prepared are-" "THE THINGS WE WORKED MOST ON!" Atzin yelled "Yeah but hey there are more girls than boys and we only worked longer on that because the boys did it we can fix this what do you say?" I said "Well okay but you know we only have 1 hour and 34 minutes left right?" She said with a smile. "Well than lets get started now!" I said helping her up. When we got there we saw something we thought we'd never see!
"Hey" said Cesar "You weren't suppose to come in yet" "what what are you guys doing?!" I said. "I think there helping because they felt bad?!" She said laughing. "What no we did this for the um guest! Yeah the guest!" Said Ramon. "Okay than I guess" said Atzin "Need a hand?" "Yes!" They said
Atzin
We got back to work and when we finished it was way better than the first time!!
"Wow!" I said " this is better than what we had haha" "It is" said Star. "Well than now we wait for our guest!"

We didn't wait long because they were already outside the house!