☄Big Boob Struggles

I've made one of these a couple of days ago with butt struggles. I've decided to make one about big boob struggles because we all know how struggling it is to just have boobs, let alone big boobs.

1. Buttons
This actually is the most revealing and embarrassing one. I've had this happen to me just now. Basically with boobs, if you have a buttoned shirt, your boobs will pop them open. It's basically the equivalent of pants button popping, but with boobs.

2. Merged Clothing
Just like with big butts, you still have to buy merged clothing. You could be a large in tops and a small in bottoms. That endless debate with which size to get is inevitable.

3. Food
The crease in between your boobs is practically a catcher in baseball. Food falls down there like no other. And that awkward moment of reaching inside your boobs is again inevitable.

4. Unwanted Attention
Big boobs automatically call for attention from boys or anybody. You can't lean over and have nobody stare at them.

5. Conversations
This especially happens with boys. You can't have a simple conversation with boys without having them stare at your boobs. Like come on...EYES UP HERE!!!🙄

6. Exercise
Your boobs either go every which way or hurt like no other. Or both.

7. Sluts
No matter what kind of shirt you wear, it's always going to look slutty on you.

8. Dress Code
It's kind of hard to abide by the dress code without having a problem. The no cleavage rule is actually extremely hard to follow.

9. Laying Down
Forget laying on your stomach because of course, boobs have to get in the way with their overpowering pain.

10. Periods
This is without any type of boob size. During your period, your boobs will always hurt. And it's unbearable.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Make sure you vote and comment some more requests.

|Love all you LilyPoppers💥|
~LilyPop💋