Chapter 17

I walked into the clinic and straight to Deaton. 'Does he ever leave?' I think to myself, smiling slightly. Scott and Derek are outside. Derek hasn't said a word to me and Scott is on the phone with Stiles. "Deaton?" I stutter slowly, walking into his office. "Mia!" he says, "What can I do for you?" He asks concerned, but I can tell he's happy to see me. I put out my hands, showing him the damage done from the Mountain ash. "It burns. A lot. I think the Darach used a bit of a Wolfsbane lathering" I said, "and I've been feeling so weak."

He nodded, "You may be True, like Scott, but sometimes you won't be as strong. See, something within you is making you weak.". "But the Wolfsbane didn't reach within me, it just burned me." He shook his head smiling, "It's not a physical pain, it's more emotional. Mia, feelings for someone are making you weak. Your mind, and your strength." I burst out laughing, "Oh God. You're not kidding, are you?". Wait, who are these feelings for? Derek? Isaac? Stiles? "No. I am not. Mia,-" Scott walked in, "Some people are coming, they deserve to know, too, & when did you plan on telling me?" he asked, "Did you know about me, about the others?" I nodded, "The only reason I didn't tell you sooner was because...-" I was cut off by Derek.

"Because you're in the Alpha Pack." he said with disgust. Hey, at least he was talking to me. "Why didn't you tell me?!" He screamed, "Were you just using us? Huh, telling them our plans?!" He was cut off by Allison, Lydia, Stiles, Isaac, & the twins walking in. "Scott, I swear if you told them!" I screamed. "Told us what exactly?" Asked Stiles. Oh. So he didn't say anything. "Sorry." I said awkwardly. "Don't be. You'll be telling them later." I narrowed my brown eyes at him. "And what makes you so sure of that?" He was about to speak when Deaton cut him off. "You will tell them, sooner or later. Even you know that, Mia." "TELL US WHAT?!" Shouted Stiles. Stiles might've been sweet, but he could easily become annoying. I sighed and turned to my crowd of friends, or at least friends or another minute.

."Tell you all that I'm a..." I couldn't say it, not without feeling sympathy for myself, for being so naive and going out and getting bitten in the first place. So instead, I shifted, just to the point where I could flash my fangs and red alpha eyes at them. The twins weren't shocked, but almost everyone else was. I didn't want to see their expressions so I turned back to Deaton. "Scott and I are both true, both the same, why?" I asked. "Technically, you're not the same on few levels. You're a 'Pure True Alpha' as they'd say." He said. "And by pure you mean...?" Asked Scott. I cringed, I knew what it meant and this was about to get a whole lot personal. Deaton looked at me and said, "Mia, is a virgin. That's why she's pure. You on the other hand, Scott, are not. I know this by your emotional states." I sat on the examination table and swung my legs. "Thanks, doc." I mumbled, "What does that have to do with anything though?". "It means that two true alphas are indeed possible, but you Mia, are more than that." I cocked an eyebrow, "What else am I?!" I practically shouted, "First, I'm an Wolf, next I'm a True Alpha, then I'm a freak with color-changing eyes. What else could I possibly be?!" He looked at me confused, then stated, "You're the five-fold knots ending. That's why the Darach needed you. You complete what she needed, power, and that you hold the needed sacrificial states in each category." I cringed. She needed me? She was already so strong, though. Then it hit me. "What if she isn't dead?" I asked. "Then she'll be coming back.... for you, and everyone you love."