Chapter 4

"C'mon lets take you to the nurse." Suggested Scott "and tell them what," I said "A werewolf got mad at me and stuck his claws into my arm?" "She's right.... wait, how do you know about? ," said Stiles I cut him off "Derek." "lets just take her to Deaton, he can bandage it." "Who's Deaton?" I asked. "He's a vet/doctor" said Scott. "Where is it, I'll go there by myself so you guys don't get into trouble." I said. "Mia, you can't drive like that. Lets just take my Jeep." Said Stiles. "Fine." I checked my arm to see it bleeding and the pain was actually starting to go by a pulse. One burst of pain every 15 seconds, more hurtful than the last. "Hurry." I said putting pressure on it. Ironically right before we left Isaac came up to us to ask where we were going when Scott grabbed him and pulled him along with us. ~At Deatons' office, Scott's talking to him so he can help me~ "Stiles, can you ask for some more paper towels?" I say throwing out the bloodied one. "Sure," he hands them to me. "Stiles, why is Isaac here?" I ask gesturing towards him. "Scott said he should be here since he did this." He said staring over at Isaac. "Mia?" Says an unfamiliar voice, I turn to see that voice. "Dr. Deaton?" I ask. "Correct, now lets take a look at that arm." He says "Wait," I say "can I talk to you privately first?" I flash my eyes red and he gets the message "sure" he says. I enter the check-up room, shut the door, and tell him that I'm a true alpha. "So why hasn't it healed?" He asks "you tell me.... I mean, you're a Druid after all." I say. He looks back at me stunned. "The guys wouldn't take me to just any vet," I say "and I also need you to keep the wolf thing on the down low.." " why?" He asks "Lone wolf." I say. "Ah" ~were all in the check up room now, Deaton is going through the open wound.~ "Mia," says Deaton "who did this to you?" I don't say anything, Isaac cuts in on the answer. "I did," says Isaac "and I'm sorry." He actually looks at me for a second before I turn away. "Boys, leave us for a minute?" They all walk out, agreeing. "Do you care for Isaac?" He asks me. "I don't know, maybe?" I say answering his question with a question.~Driving to my place~ "I know.." Whispers Isaac. "You know what exactly?" I ask Isaac. "Oh c'mon," he says "you know what." "Look, what Deaton and I were talking about was just me playing along." I said "I have a lot of stuff going on and I was in a rush!" He smirked. "You're lying." Said Isaac, i started to ignore him. Scott turned around in his seat to face us. "What are you two talking about?" He said. "Nothing!" I blurt out annoyed. Isaac sneaks a glance at me and I blush. 'No, no, no, no, no' I think to myself about 100 times before the guys arrive at my place. "Thanks." I say turning to leave. "Wait," Calls Stiles, "I thought you were going to the mall with Lydia and Allison?" 'Crap' I think. "Oh, yeah, I'll just meet them there." I say. "How? You don't have a car and the mall is like 1 1/2 miles away." Says Stiles. "I'll just give you a lift." I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer so I said yes and ran into the apartment to grab my stuff. "Lets go!" I say kissing Stiles on the cheek "And thanks." He blushes and says its not a problem. I roll my eyes and sit back in my seat.I turn to see Isaac staring out the window. After some thinking I finally get what he might've heard, I tap him on the shoulder. "Isaac," I say. "what exactly did you hear while Deaton and I were talking?" He turns to face me then let's out a low sigh. "I heard that you like someone?" I let out the loudest sigh of relief and start to crack up, Isaac joins me then Stiles makes a U-turn and I fall onto Isaac's chest. I look up slowly and see his beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry..." I whisper pulling myself up. I look into the mirror to see Stiles with a pissed face and turn to see Isaac hiding his blush. 'Do two guys seriously like me or am I dreaming?' I think to myself, while pinching my arm. "Nope" I say. ~At the mall~ We spot Allison and Lydia waiting by the front of the mall for me. "Mia!" calls Lydia, she stops when she sees the guys. "I thought this was girl time?" says Lydia "The guys gave me a ride here, we had some stuff to do after school." Allison gives Scott a weird look. "Oh," I say, "not that kind of stuff!" We all burst out laughing. Lydia looks to Stiles "Stiles," she says "you have lipstick on your cheek..." I hurry to wipe it off but instead he grabs me by the waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Mia can I talk to you?" He asks softly. "Sure..?" He takes my hand says we'll be back and we stroll off. I look back and I see Isaac talking to Scott and they all come this way. We stop in the cafeteria."Hungry?" He asks "nope, but I'm guessing you are." I say sarcastically. I order his food with him, getting myself a drink and we sit down at a table. I turn around and see everyone else at a nearby table, they see me and start toward us right when Stiles was about to ask me something. He stops when they reach us and sit with us. Everyone starts talking when I get a text from an unknown number. It reads: 'Mia, are you gonna meet me at the Hale house? We have to talk.' Derek. I get up and say I have to go Isaac & Stiles urge me to stay but I know I can't. "I'm sorry. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" But before I leave Isaac & Stiles get up to walk me out, I don't feel like arguing about "safety" so i just leave. Near the front of the mall and see the twins. 'You've got to be fucking kidding me'.