Chapter 5

The twins stopped me. "How'd you get here?" Asks Aiden. "I got a ride, and now I have to go." I said. "Mia," says Ethan, "where are you going?" "Ethan, you're the twin that's not (I stop to look at Aiden) ugh. Keep it that way, and since I don't want to stop again I'm going to meet a friend." They seem satisfied because they don't stop me again. 'Thank God!' 'Wait,' I think 'how am I gonna get there?' I pull out my phone to call Derek but he pulls up in front Of me. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I'm an alpha, Mia." I tilt my head. He says "and i know that you don't have a car.....hop in!" I did as he said right when I saw Isaac run out with something in his hand. I hope nothing's wrong. ~back at Hale house~ I tell Derek almost everything, except that I'm a True Alpha and that I'm in Deucalion's pack. We go over countless memories, he tells me about his pack, Isaac, Boyd & Erica. He tells me two of them were killed (Boyd & Erica) i know he thinks its his fault. after a bit I get hungry and decide to head home. He offers me a ride and I gladly accept. I hug him goodbye & walk into my apartment to see the twins waiting for me.

"Who was that?" Ethan asks (even though he might know the answer) "No one, now leave."they stood put. "I said to leave dammit!" "No, you're the bitch of the pack and we need to make sure you're not going to get killed." Ethan says. I feel the anger flush inside of me, I'm use to Aiden's insults but Ethan's? I knew something was up. I shifted to my wolf and turned to get a head start on getting them out. Too late. They were already shifted & ready to pounce. They swung their claws for my back but missed, I went around to claw them on the back and knock them out by tripping over them and pouncing on their heads. It worked. We shifted back and they actually left this time, but they took the time to compliment me. There was blood everywhere. That's why they left, so they wouldn't have to clean it! "Damn it!" I shouted aloud. I cleaned myself up, ate some pizza and headed straight for bed. I was so thankful that tomorrow was Friday, after that I could finally get a break! I woke up at about 6:30 to the sound of a beeping horn. I step outside to see who it is, it's Stiles. "Stiles," I say sleepily "what are you doing here?". "I came to pick you up for school," he says "or at least when you're ready.".

We laugh together and I invite him and I go get ready. I put on jeans and my Superman shirt, grabbed my blue bag, cleaned up (brushed my hair & teeth & stuff), grabbed Stiles and ran into his Jeep. We were driving for about 10 minutes when I noticed Isaac walking. "Hey, Stiles" I said "lets give Isaac a ride." I smile innocently. "Pleassssse!" He pulls over and I hop into the back. "Isaac," shouted Stiles, "hop in!" He turns around and hops in. "Thanks" ~At school~ We get there early with time to spare, Scott's there too. "Is this some sort of secret meeting?" I ask meaning it. Scott turns to Stiles & Isaac "You guys didn't tell her?" "I couldn't, she wouldn't have gotten it." Says Stiles. I cut in "Gotten what?" All three of them turn to look at me. "Mia," says Scott. I stop him "This is about the killings, isn't it?" Scott sighs "Yeah.". "Tell me everything." And the guys did so, they told me about the Darach, how it's Derek's girlfriend and that he doesn't know. They want me to break it to him. It all leads up to where Stiles' father was taken, last night at the band performance at our high school. Stiles was trying to hide his tears but he just couldn't. I kept on wondering if the twins had anything to do with it, since they were the ones that told me not to go. In about 30 minutes school would start and we'd all have to act normal. I kept on thinking about how I was going to break it to Derek. In fact, I haven't seen him since last night and he's usually checking up on me. 'I hope he's alright' was all I could think about.School finally started and we all headed off to our classes. Luckily, Scott, Stiles, Isaac & I had the same classes. We walked to chemistry together with all of these questions floating around us. I heard Stiles sniffling and I hated seeing him like that, so I pulled him over before we went into the classroom. "Stiles, were going to find your father." I said hugging him. He nodded and we all carried on. Our newest teacher told us to pair up with someone of our choice. I scanned the room sighing and saw Isaac had no partner. I motioned towards the seat next to him & he waved me over. "Does everyone have a partner?" asked our sub. The class nodded. "Good, now I'm going to hand out some sheets with some questions on them." He said "I want you to figure then out since your regular teacher didn't leave me a directory of what to do." I turned to Isaac to ask if he wanted to work with me, but to my surprise i turned to see him staring at me, he quickly turns away. Maybe he was wondering the same thing? ~20 minutes into class~ Isaac and I -& some other students- finish the sheet and have about 25-40 minutes to do whatever. I notice that the twins are done and that they're motioning for me to go over to them. Isaac notices as well. "Stay away from them," Says Isaac, "they're only going to hurt you.". I turn to him stunned by what he said. "I can take care of myself." I clench my jaw. 'Why in the living hell did I just say that?!' I thought. I guess he's ignoring me now because he doesn't say anything. I walk towards the twins. "What?" I ask hurrying to get back to Isaac. Aidan grabs my arm and squeezes it tightly, letting his claws out, "We told you to stay away from them." I wince "Stop it." "What happens if I don't?" Says Aidan. "If you don't-" I was cut off by Isaac, he threw a punch at Aidan, hitting him dead in the face. "That happens." Says Isaac.