(39)CEO watches disney?

Raj:

It was supposed to be our first day that I must impress her.She was really very angry.She barely talked to me.
But great,it was third day!
If only.......
Flashback:
As we sat for our dinner after I convinced her to stay.I was still thinking ways to impress her and let her talk.
We ate in silence.
As she was ruthlessly stabbing her broccoli,her phone's one direction song perfect rang out loudly.
Well,though we differ on our choices of singers,but one-d is just something that is another reason we can bond.
S-Helllo!
I heard her say responses which were "Yep" "Hmmm","I know but..." ,"You are right,hmm,yes,yes.Don't worry."
But I didn't miss her glare when she said,"Yes,I was tangled in a mess due to a person's stupidity and ego,that is why work was affected.Yeah,I will work upon it.I will call Ria and Abhishek."
I understood it was Her Uncle Andrew.
And since,I had meeting at those two days,so we couldn't give time.
I had noticed Sanjana was working too hard for a deal so that her firm would gain its position towards first in Mumbai.

I came home early today so I can think at ease about my next move.I mean,first move.So,today I was preparing to make biryani for me and some for Sanjana.
Cling!
Then the door opened as it got unlocked by I suppose key.
Suddenly my mind screamed what if it is a thief with a master key ?
I took wok and was in such a position if it was a thief I would hit it.
Well,as soon as door opened I was going to attack when-
"Ahhhhhhh!'
Shit it was Sanjana.
Luckily I stopped myself before but not before I accidentally letting wok be fallen at my feet.
I groaned in pain.
But Sanjana just sat on dining chair.She was.....
"You know what?I feel like I must estrangle every human especially bad human.Good human?Leave it.I want to rip hearts out and snap heads and drink blood and pick up....."
I knew it.
So I just said,"Are you hungry?"
She looked shocked but recovered quick and grinning with all her teeth on display.
"I have made biryani and it is edible."
I announced proudly.
She ate it as soon as I served.
Looks they are making her work too hard.
We ate in silence again but this time not due to awkwardness but because Sanjana was too preoccupied to even respond to any talk.
Girls and their food!And I am talking about her,Sanjana.
I was looking at her and wondering how would be our kids?
I wonder if she wants one.I want a football team of kids to be born.Well that thought is insane.Not possible until she is angry.
I wonder if a girl is born first,it will be a mini version of Sanjana or like me?
If boy is born first then?
If twins then ?
If.....
"Did you steal that wok idea from Flynn Ryder from tangled,dear husband?"
I just stayed quiet and I heard a laughter.
She pinched my cheeks as if I am a child and kissed my cheek before going to her bedroom still muttering,"A CEO watching Disney movie?I am sure he even cried at it"
Shit!She knows it!
But how?
Meeta and Nikhil you are dead!I facepalmed myself.
How could she tell Sanjana this thing?
And then
Bang!
Sanjana went away.She didn't even compliment my hand made super speciality.....
"Dear Sweetheart/airhead/egoistic/idiot/fool,
I hate to say but a part just one percent has softened today.But remember ninth percent Is left.Two days passed eight days left.Waiting ;)
And biryani was superb.Loved it.
But remember eight days!
-The intelligent yet handling egoistic man whom I l....
Sanjana ;)
Does Sanjana love me?Oh god!
Oh and the way she described me as idiot fool,if any other person would be there then,but again she is my Sanjana.
Eight days!
I have to think fast.
Idea!
Searching google. -How to impress wife?
-How to organise things for her?
-How to.........
Eight days left for Raj!
What do you think of this chapter?
And thanks to all those lovely people who read,voted and commented.We have reached 99k views and 3k votes!Omg!
Please continue to vote,read and comment!
And don't forget to check out my other works!
Have a good day...,,,err, night to those,umm I know you understood!
Ciao!