If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 40 [Iris]

Start from the beginning

I smiled broadly “It’s buyable, I mean remember when I had that ticklish throat the other week and you rushed me to the doctors? I’m pretty sure they’ll buy it.” I teased laughing.

Will rolled his eyes and I knew if I wasn’t pregnant he would have playfully shoved me or something. Instead though after her ignored me he checked his watch “Okay gorgeous, we’ve got just over half an hour before we’ve got to be here so you my dear need to get up and out of bed.”

I frowned “Half an hour? The appointment isn’t until eleven….why didn’t you wake me?” I asked looking up at him curious.

Will smiled brushing my loose tangled mess of hair out of my eyes “I thought I should let my two little gems of mine sleep in.” he murmured lovingly as his fingers twined with mine that rested on my stomach.

I smiled up at him lovingly “I love you.” I whispered.

Will smiled back at me, mirroring the same emotions “I love you too.” He murmured pecking my nose “Now darlin’ off you go and shower and when you get out I'll make you some breakfast, any suggestions?” he murmured softly nuzzling my nose.

I smiled loving how cuddly he was in the mornings and just in general, the funniest thing was that this wasn’t what was shared between the two of us sometimes but constantly. The reactions to our general behavior was an utter mix, some awed, others watched on with green envy and others just looked at us gagging, that being specifically Gabe, Ty and my loving brother.

“Ummm, I actually wouldn’t mind some chocolate chip pancakes….if you don’t mind?” I asked sending him an innocent wide doe eyes look that would have him caving in five seconds.

Will smiled with a small frown “Pancakes? But you don’t like pancakes so much darlin’?” he asked. Yet it was utterly true; I wasn’t a big pancakes fan but I was just….craving it.

Suddenly a huge bright smile fluttered across my face “I think I’ve just had my first craving!” I cried ecstatically as I clapped my hands eagerly.

Will chuckled “Well at least it isn’t something messed up…..apparently Shana, a girl that was in my year, anyways she fell pregnant by accident and you know what she craved? She craved the smell of petrol…how messed up is that? Not to mention unhealthy for the bub, poor thing.” He mused with a frown.

I grimaced “Man….I am lucky. I mean I have yummy cravings and the best baby daddy ever.” I smiled up at him as I nuzzled my nose with his with a smile.

Will chuckled “Okay gorgeous, no need for sucking up, I’m doing the pancakes either way.” He teased with a chuckle.

I gasped in mock horror as I shoved him and before he could grab me I ran for the bathroom and locked the door. Not before sticking my tongue out at Will with a impish smile.

Getting out of the car after drop dead drool worthy pancakes Will offered me his hand after closing my car door behind me. Wrapping his arm tightly around my waist we walked together into the doctors.

I took a deep shaky breath as I walked in. I tried with all my might to keep my eyes down but I couldn’t especially when the lady at the desk asked for my name. Especially since that lady was a close friends to my dad’s. This is going to be impossible I thought to myself begrudgingly. Dame Hills was after all a tiny town, I’d be pushing it to get home in time to tell my family before the entire town knew and was telling them for me. Yet I think it was the gossip and the words of the rest of the town that would have me stressing the most, especially since I was only eighteen.