'Oh my god... They found us! Blackwell Universal found us! What should I do... I know. I have to confront this dude, it'll buy Lauren and Brody a little time, wherever they are. Oh shit, this idea is horrible...'

I followed after him and hurried up the stairs. When I opened the door to the top deck, he was standing in a secluded area surrounded by engines and heaters.

"South upper deck cleared. Next, I'll check the West side."
'Here goes my horrible plan. If I say so myself, it's my best horrible plan yet! No, Brianna, don't support yourself on that...'

"No matter what, they can't reach the island. If they do, Boss won't be happy. Afraid? Hell yeah, I'm afraid of her! And you aren't?"

'Here goes nothing...' I thought and walked behind him.

"Little hot to be in that uniform, don't you think?" I said and the man turned around.

"Ma'am, you need to back away. Now."

"No, you need to leave! Tell me what you are doing here!" I yelled.

"That's none of your business, ma'am. You need to leave."

"Tell me why you're here! You aren't on vacation. That much is obvious."

"I'm just here to... remove some undesired pests. Happy now?"

"And what are you going to do to these undesired pests? Or should I say people?"

"You need to go back where you belong, ma'am. The party."

"Fine, but let me do this first!" I said and shoved him.

He went over the balcony and I watched his body smack against the water.

'I can't believe I just did that...' I thought and hurried back down to the party.

"Jeremy?" I called. I glanced around and saw him holding a beer in his hand. "Jeremy! There you are, you had me worried."

"I'm fine. I'm also doing what you told me to do, I'm loosening up."

"I'd be proud if we weren't in another deadly situation."

"What?" Jeremy blurted.

"I don't know how they did it, we created fake names and everything... They found us."

"Who?"

"Some men in black. They aren't people you'd want to mess with. I'd know, I talked to one, and I think I killed one..."

"What?" Jeremy exclaimed.

"He didn't say it all to clearly, but I think he is trying to kill us. He isn't the only one either. He was talking to another man over a walkie talkie."

"We have to stop them. Innocent people's lives are at risk. We have to move quickly though, before everyone leaves the party. Quick, follow me." Jeremy said and started pushing people to make a path.

'This isn't going to end well... It never does...'

"We walked for what felt like an eternity, and there was still no sign of a man in black, or Brody and Lauren.